1,469 results
All reviewsbusiness class roomfree shuttlejunior suitebusiness parkshuttle serviceevery half hourtakes about minutesan upgrademinute ridemini baramsterdam airportexcellent hotelrooms are nicebusiness tripstandard roomlong flightstayed here for one night
Reviewed August 18, 2015 via mobile

It has all you need and a ten minute taxi ride to / from the airport.

The offices I work at are close, so it's where I stay and is a quick walk to work.

The bar is ok, food is good and the gym and rooms are the best of the hotels around

One thing that I really like, and even with it being close to the airport, are the views... Very relaxing.

Stayed: August 2015, traveled on business
Jordi_Kuijt, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Amsterdam Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2015

Dear Gareth,

What a great review to read! It makes us proud to receive such a positive review. The view is indeed great from the 8th floor. Even the staff still enjoy watching the planes. Hopefully you had a good meeting. We are looking forward to your next stay at Radisson Blu Hotel Amsterdam Airport.

Warm regards,

J. Kuijt

Reviewed August 18, 2015

We chose this hotel because another TA member mentioned the free shuttle vs. taxi fare to the airport. Upon arriving at Schiphol we followed the signs to the hotel shuttles and stood dutifully under the one for Radisson Blue, waiting in the relentess sun (I know, shouldn't complain) for about 20 before seeing a shuttle turn in the distance and leave. Upon checking the bulletin board for all the shuttle info, read that the Blu's shuttles were orange or blue and might stop somewhere else along the long curb. So we watched and watched and saw white Blu shuttle start to drive away. It didn't stop for us despite frantic waving. Angry phone call, another 20 mins. (now almost an hour in the sun) and a black shuttle pulled to the curb in the distance, we grabbed it and went to the hotel.

After that, everything was as you'd expect--decent, clean, ordinary. Nothing to complain about for the hotel itself. You just have to keep your eyes peeled and search up and down the curb for the Radisson Park and Blu shuttle.

• Stayed: August 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jagggs
Jordi_Kuijt, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Amsterdam Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2015

Dear guest,

First of all, we would like to thank you for your review. We take your feedback very serious and we are sorry to inform that you experienced some problems with the shuttle bus. A note has been made regarding your review.
Hopefully we could welcome you back soon without any hassles with the shuttle bus.

Reviewed August 17, 2015

• Stayed: August 2015, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels
Jordi_Kuijt, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Amsterdam Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2015

Reviewed August 16, 2015

So the Radisson Blu Schiphol is situated near to the airport but does not suffer from aeroplane noise.
I have stayed at this hotel over 20 times as it is close to my office in Holland.
The service is always excellent. The room as well maintained and the beds are very very comfortable.
With free wifi it is easy to keep in touch with the family via Skype or Facebook.
The restaurant has a good menu and the buffet style breakfast has all you would expect such as full English or Continental.
Being quite some way from Amsterdam, a taxi can cost quite a bit. One option is to get the free shuttle back to the airport and then catch a train to the city center. Only costs a few Euros and does get you out of your hotel room.
Though I do like this hotel, I would not recommend it for those who wish to visit Amsterdam as the hotel is quite a long way away.
For simple stop overs or for business trips it is ideal.
I always enjoy my stays and look forward to visiting again.

• Stayed: July 2015, traveled on business
Jordi_Kuijt, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Amsterdam Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2015

Dear Rob,

We love to read such a positive review. It is great to read that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel. We like the fact that you visited us already so often and hopefully we could welcome you back soon in the Radisson Blu Hotel Amsterdam Airport.

Reviewed August 12, 2015

I was here more than 1 time (4 times) and really loved this hotel. The transfer bus from airport is superb, goes directly to the hotel, almost park in the lobby :D Always on time. The manager and the hotel stuff are great, helpful almost every time. 1 time I had a little disappointment but the manager contacted me directly and next time I came here got a free room update.

The rooms clean, the bed is perfect, the bathroom always clean with fresh towels, and all room have iron in it. And the breakfast is fantastic, great variety all the time, and here the staff is always helpful and smiling.

So they really take care of their guests. If I have to travel Amsterdam for business next time, I'll choose this hotel again.

Room Tip: Choose the updated level rooms :) Worth every penny!
  • Stayed: September 2014, traveled on business
Jordi_Kuijt, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Amsterdam Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2015

Dear Gabor,

What a fantastic review. We love to read a positive message about the hotel, but your review is really fantastic. It is great to read that you enjoyed the facilities and the high service standards in our hotel.

We are looking forward to your next stay.