I have to be honest, at first when I admin booked an airport hotel I was apprehensive. But I felt the rooms were spacious, clean, surprising quiet (afterall its an international airport) and staff members were available, accomodating and pleasant. Not the mention it was very convenient to take the train to the countryside directly, go across the street to take the bus to Amsterdam Central. If you need to get groceries to avoid, high price-tag restaurants (for bottled waters and knicknacks), the grocery store was right at the airport. It is an exceptionally well runned airport. Bravo Amsterdam!. As an international traveler, I found it particularly convenient to not have to think about getting to the airport 2h prior to departure time. One inconvenience thing was that there are significant vendors who did not take an AmEx; which limited my spending. In hindsight, perhaps it was good as I did not spend too much $.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly connected to Amsterdam Airport Schiphol via a covered walkway, Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel and Conference Center is located less than 5 minutes from airport's arrival and departures halls, providing ultimate convenience to walk between the hotel, the terminals and other services at Airport City Schiphol. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Agoda and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel Haarlemmermeer
- Amsterdam Sheraton
- Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel And Conference Center Schiphol, Haarlemmermeer