I used to pay less money and stay at Ibis or Novotel near Schiphol. I got fed up with having to wait for shuttles and then waste another 15-20 minutes riding the bus to the hotel. Believe me it is worth pay more money and staying at a 5 star hotel right at the airport. Sheraton is right in the airport connected directly to the Schiphol Plaza, where you will find restaurants, train station, bars, and shops. If you have to catch a next day flight or have to stay more than 5 hours in Schiphol to connect to another flight, Sheraton Schiphol is the best option. You can even stay at this Sheraton and catch a train into Amsterdam without any problems.
The hotel itself is well kept, as Sheratons all are. The glass elevators give you a beautiful view of the reception area and restaurant/bar area. The rooms are clean and new. The toilet had a seperate tub and shower, which I like. The room did not have a stocked mini bar, but I am sure they can stock it if you like.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly connected to Amsterdam Airport Schiphol via a covered walkway, Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel and Conference Center is located less than 5 minutes from airport's arrival and departures halls, providing ultimate convenience to walk between the hotel, the terminals and other services at Airport City Schiphol. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel Haarlemmermeer
- Amsterdam Sheraton
- Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel And Conference Center Schiphol, Haarlemmermeer