Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel and Conference Center
$185
  • Room Service
$164
  • Pool
Van der Valk Hotel Schiphol(Schiphol)(Great Value!)
$117
$94
$177
$142
$141
$113
Park Inn
  • Restaurant
Tulip Inn Amsterdam Airport(Schiphol)(Great Value!)
$106
$152
$109
$113
2,176 results
All reviewsthe club loungeamsterdam airportconvenient locationvending machinenext morningan early flightrooms are comfortablemini barbusiness meetingstayed one nightfree internetcovered walkwaybetween flightsspgconveniencetrainplane
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Good "in airport" location , with friendly and attentive staff. First time at this particular hotel, and would certainly stay again. The restaurant was quiet, but had good and varied menu. The poor rating for sleep was solely down to the fire alarm at 2am

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
KurtRenold, General Manager at Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2013

Dear Christopher J

I would like to show my gratitude to you for sharing your experience with us concerning your latest stay. I am elated that our location was suitable for your journey. Furthermore, I would like to thank you for you kind comment regarding the friendliness of our staff. However I also would like to offer my sincere apologies about the disturbance caused by the fire alarm in the night. And I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and will reward us with another visit in the future.

I hope to personally welcome you back soon in our hotel.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Great location being part of the airport so ideal for catching flights. Express train available to Amsterdam easy to find. As reception was busy lovely lady from the priority desk checked us in. All staff were very friendly and efficient. Room was perfectly clean, comfortable and quiet. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
KurtRenold, General Manager at Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

Dear Ina P,

I would like to express my sincere gratitude for taking the time to describe your recent experience with us.

It is an absolute joy to read that you had such a convenient stay with us. Furthermore, I would like to thank you for your warm compliments regarding our staff. I will be sure to pass your kind words on to them.

I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back soon in our hotel.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

I stayed at the Sheraton for one night, the location is as convenient as it can get. You can access the hotel directly from the Schiphol terminal near the trains entrance and it is a 5 minute walk at the most. The front desk staff was very friendly. I needed to take a train for a meeting outside Amsterdam and it was not a problem whatsoever. The rooms are not great and they are not 5 star quality but I can not complain regarding the sleep quality, I could not hear a plane passing by and the bed was great !

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
KurtRenold, General Manager at Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

Dear EdgarSGuatemala,

I would like to thank you for sharing your experience with us regarding your recent stay.
It is a joy to read that we were able to contribute to a comfortable business stay. Furthermore, thank you for your comment regarding our Front Desk staff. I will make sure that your compliments will be passed on to them.

I hope to welcome you back soon in our hotel.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Great stay ! Room was immaculately clean. Arrived at 7am in the morning and they were so apologetic that it wasn't ready. Gosh who expects a room to be ready at that time. anyway they gave us free coffee vouchers and access to the showers and fitness area so we could freshen up. Antonio on the front desk was fantastic. Such a lovely but professional man. They also gave us a free upgrade to a club room. Had a cool view of the runway but it was so quiet ! So convenient and easy to find too when you get off the plane after 40 hours of travelling....
The breakfast was the best I have ever seen and we travel a lot and have seen a lot of breakfasts. All the staff we really good and gave service before it was asked for. anticipating needs I call 5 star service. Charin at breakfast wasn't about to let me fill my own hot water for tea and brought it to the table. Well done guys...great hotel

Room Tip: Have the breakfast..its worth it
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
KurtRenold, General Manager at Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

Dear Doby00,

I would like to sincerely thank you for describing your recent stay with us.

It is an absolute joy to read you had such a wonderful stay with us. Thank you very much for your very warm compliments regarding the staff. I will definitely share your kind words with them as well as they will be delighted to hear them.

It would be an honor to provide the same service again in the near future.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

For an airport hotel, this property was a pleasant surprise for my first stay. The location is actually quite convenient, since you can walk from your flight and check right in at the hotel, with no shuttle necessary. You can also walk out the hotel entrance and purchase train tickets and board trains to go any direction in the Netherlands, quite easy. There are also plenty of places to eat in the airport/train station area, as well as a Starbucks.

My room was good, not great, but a clean place to stay. The breakfast restaurant seemed OK, not spectacular by any means, but some basic items as well as coffee and juices for the guests.

The staff was friendly and I would consider staying here again if I wanted to be at the airport.

Room Tip: The club level rooms might be the best at this property.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
KurtRenold, General Manager at Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2013

Dear IlliniRon,

I am elated that your first stay with us will be the first of many more to come.

We know that convenience is one of the most important factors for a business traveler and that’s why we always try to keep our service most professional and facilities most comfortable for all of our guests. Our staff will extend every courtesy and go above and beyond to be attentive and friendly so you leave with fond memories of your stay with us. Our location is convenient and we are just a few minutes walking from the airport and train station.

I look forward to your return soon.