I went to the restaurant of the Sheraton Hotel at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol for a business lunch. It is the restaurant one floor up from the reception area. It was on a Monday. Not really a typical busy day. the restaurant was not even full for 10%. Soon I found out why. The prices they ask for their dishes is not realistic. Way too expensive. And thank God the windows were closed, because one breeze of fesh air and my salad would have been blown from my plate. The protions are so small. Not to mention the dessert. And the staff are trainees or at least the majority. They don't speak proper English. So no wonder the restaurant was empty. Well one for thing sure, my next lunch is at Gingers at the WTC. At least the portions are good and it has value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly connected to Amsterdam Airport Schiphol via a covered walkway, Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel and Conference Center is located less than 5 minutes from airport's arrival and departures halls, providing ultimate convenience to walk between the hotel, the terminals and other services at Airport City Schiphol. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Starwood EMEA, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel Haarlemmermeer
- Amsterdam Sheraton
- Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel And Conference Center Schiphol, Haarlemmermeer