Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel and Conference Center
$206
  • Room Service
$175
  • Restaurant
Van der Valk Hotel Schiphol(Schiphol)(Great Value!)
$160
$144
$158
$135
Travelocity
$189
$121
Tulip Inn Amsterdam Airport(Schiphol)(Great Value!)
$140
$136
Agoda.com
Hotel Chariot(Aalsmeer)
$160
$135
2,130 results
All reviewsthe club loungevoyager restaurantamsterdam airportconvenient locationvending machinenext morningan early flightrooms are comfortablemini barstayed one nightfree internetcovered walkwaybetween flightsspgconveniencetrainplane
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

This was the third time I stayed in the hotel. The service was genuinely friendly each time.
We had decent breakfasts, lunches and dinners in the Voyager restaurant, which was a little over-priced and slow for our largish company of 7-9 folks.
Rooms are spacious, but the wifi fee of €19 per day is really annoying...
I would underline the friendliness once more - that makes this place unique. ... And location...

• Stayed: September 2013
KurtRenold, General Manager at Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2013

Dear Bence V,

It was my pleasure to read your feedback following your recent stay at Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel and Conference Center. I would like to thank you for your compliments about our hotel facilities and service. It is such a pleasant thing to welcome you back and we made it again for creating your unique stay with us. Also many thanks for sharing the feedback about your restaurant and wifi experience. And I would love to discuss these points with my team members.
I surely look forward to welcoming you back again for your fourth stay with us in the coming future.

With warm regards,

Reviewed September 25, 2013

I have had only good experiences with Sheraton hotels in airports, and this was another one.

I had arrived from a 24 hour connecting flight so I was a bit tired and jet lagged.
I got there very early, and I had booked my room from the night before. Check in took less then 5 minutes. Very professional staff.

The hotel is super conveniently located on the airport terminal. It is modern, rooms are very comfortable, staff around the hotel is very professional and helpful, room service was very good. Internet was very fast, there are 24 hour a day tea/coffee facilities close to the lifts on the floors ( good quality, excellent presentation ).

The health club is a bit small, but it is ok for a workout. I had a great time there!

On the terminal, which is less then a 5 minute walk you can find everything you need, from food, electronics, exchange, and it is very easy to get into Amsterdam. It took around 20 minutes or so by train from the airport terminal.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
KurtRenold, General Manager at Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2013

Dear Mbaramal,

Thank you very much for these nice comments. It is a sincere pleasure to hear we contributed to a very relaxing and enjoyable stay. Furthermore, thank you for specific compliments regarding the professionalism of our staff, the comfortness of the room and our room service. I will most definitely pass your warm words on to them. I wish to welcome you back soon in our hotel and to provide you again with the same service level.

Once more, many thanks for your comment.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

This is now my 4th stay in this property and I will probably keep coming back here, even when I need to be in the city. I've stayed at the Pulizer before, which is also their property but I just keep coming back to this one. It has everything you need and more. Good gym, steam room, pool and a club lounge.

Lately I've been more into a raw kind of diet so I try to east mostly unprocessed foods. This presents some challengers when traveling but I try to load up on doggy bags with eggs, salmon and meats whenever I can. They weren't availble in the club lounge when I was there, but the staff was super helpful and got me some items from the kitchen to store my 'lunch' in.

I was also an hour over my late checkout. (5pm instead of 4pm), but they didnt make an issue out of it.

To add some perspective to my review I will say that I think their prices are pretty steep but I guess that's what the market is willing to pay for it, because they sell out on a regular basis and the hotel is always busy.

That being said, I still prefer this one over any other 'chain' hotel in Amsterdam - because AMS is so spread out anyway you need to take a tram or cab anyway. If you're on the move, Sheraton Schiphol Airport is the best choice.

PS if you specifically want to stay INSIDE the city. Check out the Sofitel Grand or Conservatorium Hotel. Especially the last one is really good.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank WytzeNL

Dear WytzeNL,

Many thanks for sharing your warm comment with us. It was a sincere pleasure to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us. I would like to thank you for your compliments regarding specifically our Health & Fitness center and the service our staff provided you. I will definitely pass your kind words on to them as well.

Once more WytzeNL, thank you for taking the time to leave your comment with us and I hope to see you back in our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

I came to the Netherlands (Maastricht) for a short 5 day visit. My outbound flight left Schipol at 7:15 am, so I selected this property because of its extremely convenient airport location. My room was very well appointed with excellent insulation (quiet) and quite modern and stylish. The public areas are also very well appointed. My only objection to this facility was the steep room price. Because of my early flight and long travel day to the USA, I decided it was worth the cost. However, paying 400 Euro's (US $ 532) is a completely 'over the top' price for what a is basically a very nice airport hotel. For $532, in the USA, I could have stayed at a luxury resort. I found it very annoying then being told that there was another E19.95 charge (US $ 26.50) for internet access in my room. I don't get the philosophy that more expensive property think it's OK to charge extra for internet access when mid-priced hotels (such as Best Western) don't charge at all. So to avoid the charge, I had to sit in the lobby--then their system automatically logged you out every 30 minutes so that interrupted some uploading of pictures that I was doing. So apart from the steep cost, I would recommend this property is close airport access is a must (or if someone else [your company] is paying the bill!]

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo

Dear Mr. MitchThomas,

First of all, thank you for sharing your experience with us via Tripadvisor. It is good to hear we were able to positively contribute to your short visit to the Netherlands. I would like to thank you for your compliments relating to the convenience of our rooms and the allocation. Though, my sincere apologies that you felt the price/ value relation was not up to standard. We strive to provide all our guests the comfort and genuine care they deserve. I will definitely pass your feedback on to the hotel management.

In closing, once more my sincere gratitude for your comment and I hope we will be able to provide you with a more up to standard service in the future.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

The reservations line took quite a time to connect and actually disconnected itself in midst conversation which was annoying. Reception staff friendly but not authentic, you get the impression they are running down a list of questions. Hotel location is fantastic and easily accessable from the terminal. My room was clean albeit a bottle cap lay next to the bed, bathroom was immaculate, good first impression. Complimentary sirup waffles and 2 small bottles of water in the room..great! Free Wifi for the 1st 30 mins. so if you have different devices, each get 30 mins. air time for free :-), after that its expensive. A/C dried out the air in the room, room climate not that great if you suffer from that (cannot open a window...). Great breakfast in the morning, staff same as reception, not really interested in your well being but rattling down the standard courtesy questions. Nice selection of fruit, teas, hot & cold meals. Great beds. All in all fine for one night but overall experience felt a little sterile.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank M Z

Dear M Z,
I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. It is a pleasure to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your specific compliments regarding the hotel location and the room cleanliness. However, I am sorry to learn we did not go the extra mile to make you feel more comfortable and to provide you our personal touch. Furthermore, I would like to apologize for the inconvenience you experienced regarding the air-conditioning. May I kindly ask you to inform us next time during your stay so we are able to help you immediately. Nevertheless, I will definetly follow up on this with my Maintenance Manager.

Once more, thank you for your comment and I hope to welcome you back soon at the Sheraton Amsterdam Airport hotel.