Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel and Conference Center
  • Room Service
  • Pool
  • Free Internet
  • Restaurant
Hotel Herbergh Amsterdam Airport(Badhoevedorp)
2,130 results
All reviewsthe club loungevoyager restaurantamsterdam airportconvenient locationvending machinenext morningan early flightrooms are comfortablemini barstayed one nightfree internetcovered walkwaybetween flightsspgconveniencetrainplane
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 21, 2012

My family and I were staying at the Sheraton, and we had an unfortunate situation, the sink in the bathroom fell out of the counter ( really) .... the staff was good about moving us to another suite. When we arrived at the new suite after dinner in Amsterdam ( at Max) we were pleasantly surprised by a complimentary bottle of wine and some carrot cake cupcakes with a nice card from the customer service mgr. This hotel has always been a great stay, but when something goes wrong as it sometimes does , it is then we see true colors...TIP: if you have reserved a family suite.. try and be on floor 3+, as the TV on floor 3+ in the bedroom is good size vs floor 2, it is small. Dinner was very good here, nice selection of single malt scotch! They good use some high end Tequila's though at the bar. Hotel is very quiet, clean and well run. easy/cheap access to city center via train in terminal. Unless you like to be right in the thick of things in town at a hotel, with the noise etc., stay here, escape the noise etc, and get a good night sleep at a great hotel. Then take the train into town... when you want.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
smitsf, General Manager at Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2012

Dear Artificiosus,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience about our hotel on TripAdvisor. We really appreciate that.

First of all, I would like to thank you for choosing our hotel again for your recent stay in Amsterdam. Secondly, I would like to offer my apologies for the inconvenience you have faced and I am proud to read that you have been well attended by my team members who made the difference. From your profile information, I got to know that during your vacations, you like great food and wines. So, I would like to invite you to dine in our Voyager restaurant upon your next visit and I would highly recommend you to attend Sheraton Social Hour at THE GATE during weekday’s between17:00-19:00 where you can explore premium award-winning wines from the finest winemakers around the globe.

I wish you a very warm welcome upon your next visit to Amsterdam.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

Clearly catering to flight crews and American business people, this hotel is right down the hall from the Schipol Airport main terminal. The best attribute of this hotel is that the rooms are quiet.....really quiet. The added insulation made getting a good night's sleep pretty easy given the property is right by a major airport!

The steam was nice in the health club, though the sauna was under repair.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Dear Wayne_son_of_Murray,

I am glad to read your comments about our hotel and would like to thank you for sharing them on TripAdvisor.

I am proud to read that you have enjoyed the convenient location of our hotel. Thanks to The Sweet Sleeper Bed, our own brand of beds, you have had a great quality sleep. I am happy that you enjoyed steam bath. However I am sorry to learn that you could not make use of sauna facility. Please accept my sincere apologies for that.

We really look forward to give you a very warm welcome again upon your next visit to Amsterdam.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

The hotel is inside the Schiphol airport, with great connections to the city and the rest of the world, the staff is very friendly.... Specially the people at the bar, they will give you complimentary drinks and internet access.
This hotel breakfast is probably one of the best and most variated breakfast I have try every were, is very elegant too.
The only very annoying and down part of this hotel is the internet.... They claim at the gate (with a label) "experiment sheraton with Microsoft".... The internet is probably the worst I have try everywhere and is EXPENSIVE... €19.00 for the day.... :-( and is NOT complimentary...

Dear Enrique S,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience about our hotel on TripAdvisor.

I am glad to read that have had a pleasant stay with us. It also makes me feel proud that you enjoyed your breakfast with us and found it to be “best and most variated breakfast”. As far as the internet prices are concerned, please be informed that every guest in our hotel can choose to access 30 min. free internet access. However charges for additional WIFI access are indeed applicable in our hotel and these charges are aligned throughout our hotels within Starwood Hotels & Resorts.

I hope you have a chance to visit Amsterdam and I wish you a very warm welcome.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Nice hotel if you need to stay near buy the airport. Plenty of options for nearby food, great convenience to the airport and rail network. Nice place for qucik access to the transportation network. Helpful staff, clean hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
smitsf, General Manager at Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2012

Dear JSokol,

I would like to thank you for sharing your views about our hotel on TripAdvisor.

I am very proud to learn that our helpful staff and convenient location contributed to your comfortable stay. If there is anything else you want to share with us, please do not hesitate to contact me directly upon your next stay.

We look forward to welcome you again for a very pleasant and comfortable stay.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

It cannot be closer to the airport (direct link to check-in) but good sleep.

Good meeting facilities.

Efficient check-in/out.

Friendly service.

Charging anything for internet in a business hotel is silly. You get 30 minutes for free and then you pay Euro 19 for a day. It is not only about the cost but hassle with connecting more devices etc.

Dear Jalalumaca,

Indeed our hotel is directly connected with the airport and I am glad that you enjoyed our location. About internet, please be informed that charges for additional WIFI access are indeed applicable in our hotel and these charges are aligned throughout our hotels within Starwood Hotels & Resorts.

I hope you will have a chance to come back to Amsterdam and I wish you warm welcome back.