Stayed one night, pretty average hotel, but way over-priced, guess that is what you pay for sitting next to the airport. Breakfast was not included which was a major disappointment as I find having to travel the first meal of the day sets me up for the troubles ahead. The room was average with a mirror on the wardrobe doors cracked and an apology stuck to it. The hotel was clean but almost on the same level as some of the lower cost budget places I have stayed in.
For what you are paying for a room here I think the short trip by train into Amsterdam is probably more cost effective, but if you have an early morning flight and you have the money then it is only okay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly connected to Amsterdam Airport Schiphol via a covered walkway, Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel and Conference Center is located less than 5 minutes from airport's arrival and departures halls, providing ultimate convenience to walk between the hotel, the terminals and other services at Airport City Schiphol. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel Haarlemmermeer
- Amsterdam Sheraton
- Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel And Conference Center Schiphol, Haarlemmermeer