Tripadvisor
Schiphol
1,011 results
All reviews hour layover long layover few hours between flights through passport control standard cabin premium room food court hour wait hot shower comfortable bed connecting flight jet lag single room free wifi next morning great shower
Selected filters
Reviewed January 16, 2020

Was easy to find and the reception staff were very helpful. The beds were comfortable and were sufficient for me and the kids. As I made my booking, I communicated with staff via email and they were prompt with assisting me.

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 13, 2020

I love using yotel especially when i am transiting because often times my transit time exceeds 4 hours and after getting off a long flight, you just want a place to recharge and rejuvenate before continuing your journey. Yotel is great for that. the minumum number of hours you can book for is for 4 hours so if you are staying in that airport for less than that its not worth it, however if you dont want to book the room you can still pay to just use the showers and thats great! i do hope they open more yotel airs in more of the worlds bigger airports because its a great place to stay.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed January 12, 2020

I can't believe this company is in the hospitality busness. I arrived at the hotel after 23:00 hours, tired and needing a shower to prepare for the next leg of my trip, only to find the hotel had completely closed down "due to unforeseen circumstances". All they said was sorry and shugged their shoulders. They had sent a notice 29 hours earlier, but I missed that. I was on vacation after all. The hotel made no effort to offer alternative accomadations, or even a suggestion of possible alternatives, they just shugged their shoulders and said sorry when I asked about alternatives. An absolutly disgraceful way to do business.

Reviewed January 8, 2020

to do in view to avoid flood in the room and to avoid any wet parts on my luggage the room is small so if this type of problem occurs you can imagine the consequences perhaps it s all better to have light on when we are opening the door for easy installation

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed January 4, 2020

Cool and convenient but the plumbing noises were so loud (and disturbing) we likely wouldn’t have been able to sleep if we weren’t completely exhausted. The room was tiny but comfortable. Edges around shower floor could have been cleaned better. No privacy in bathroom...the curtain leaves bottom half of bathroom window exposed. Was awkward.

• Trip type: Traveled with family