We had an overnight layover on our way home for Christmas, and we stayed here. It was very easy to find in the airport. We had the smallest room, and we both fit comfortably in the bed. We had fun sitting there for a couple minutes playing with the different light settings, and going through the channels on the TV.
The only negative things I have to say is that the shower curtain had something red on it, and the shower in our room didn't drain properly some of the time. It did kind of cause a problem, because we had to make sure not to run the shower too hard when it wasn't draining. It almost went over the little rubber lip that separates the bathroom from the rest of the room. About half way through the shower it would drain, and then it was fine.
Even with the shower messing up, we still enjoyed our stay. We will most likely stay here if we have another overnight layover.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Everything you would expect from a luxury hotel in a small space. Located uniquely inside the airport terminal Schipol airport, Amsterdam. Yotel Schiphol Airport is located within the secure transit area, a short walk to the departure gates. It is located in the lounge 2 area (top level). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Yotel Amsterdam Schiphol Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yotel Schiphol Hotel Haarlemmermeer
- Yotel Schiphol Amsterdam
- Yotel Schiphol Hotel Amsterdam
- Yotel Amsterdam Schiphol Airport Haarlemmermeer