They have an excellent service, are near of the checking point and you never leave the transit international area of the airport. Always the place is clean and open 24 hrs. The price is a little high in my opinion for the travelers who only stay few hours there and they don't apply discount for people who made reservation in advance in comparison with last minute guests.
They have some minor problems, some beds are in the upper section of the cabin and you need to use a little scale. If you are traveling without luggage you need to take a shower and walk barefoot around the cabin. The soap is organic but the smell is not very good, is more like a disinfectant.
But the general balance is ok.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Everything you would expect from a luxury hotel in a small space. Located uniquely inside the airport terminal Schipol airport, Amsterdam. Yotel Schiphol Airport is located within the secure transit area, a short walk to the departure gates. It is located in the lounge 2 area (top level). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Yotel Amsterdam Schiphol Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yotel Schiphol Hotel Haarlemmermeer
- Yotel Schiphol Amsterdam
- Yotel Schiphol Hotel Amsterdam
- Yotel Amsterdam Schiphol Airport Haarlemmermeer