We booked two rooms for a brief stay at Yotel in the Schiphol Airport for a family of 5. It was easy to book and, although expensive, allowed us some needed "down time" between long flights. Both rooms were clean and comfortable and fit the needs of our family. The small size of the rooms was not a problem at all. Unfortunately, we were awakened a couple of hours before we were supposed to check out by the manager telling me that we were supposed to have checked out earlier. Luckily, I had made a pdf of my reservation confirmation and was able to pull it up on my computer (the promised email confirming my reservation never arrived) and document our check-out time. If I had not had that documentation, I expect that I would have been in for a long argument in the wee hours of the morning. As it was, I didn't get back to sleep. Additionally, check-in lines were long (slow computer, check-in kiosks not working), the curtain between bathroom and bedroom was not present in one room (no bathroom privacy), and the water pipes gurgled all night. Overall, a nice hotel in a great location that needs improved management.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Everything you would expect from a luxury hotel in a small space. Located uniquely inside the airport terminal Schipol airport, Amsterdam. Yotel Schiphol Airport is located within the secure transit area, a short walk to the departure gates. It is located in the lounge 2 area (top level). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Yotel Amsterdam Schiphol Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yotel Schiphol Hotel Haarlemmermeer
- Yotel Schiphol Amsterdam
- Yotel Schiphol Hotel Amsterdam
- Yotel Amsterdam Schiphol Airport Haarlemmermeer