My idea of eastern compact living leaves much to be desired!! I have previously stayed in the Citizen M near RAI, which was very pleasant but having to share the basic facilities with my loved one was not a great choice. You need to have personal space (bathroom duties) and these hotels don't offer this. The extra to check in early is a rip off as planes are landing all the time and check in should vary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Connected to Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, citizenM offers affordable luxury for the weariest of travellers, with 355 rooms. Just a two-minute walk from the airport terminals, citizenM is a welcomed pit stop for the savvy and time-pressed guests. Business nomads also have the ease of booking at citizenM's newest societyM: a unique solution of creative meeting spaces. At societyM guests swap bleak conference suites for meeting rooms with innovative design, hi-tech hardware, plush Vitra furniture - even wipe-free walls. For the jet lagged mobile citizens, there's always high pressure rain showers, a XL king-size bed, mood lighting, and bespoke amenities. Enjoy free movies, stream your own content to the TV, and check out the genius MoodPad tablet that controls every detail of your room from temperature and blackout blinds to personalized music. 24/7 dining and cocktailing is also available at canteenM, whether you crave a hot breakfast or a cold beer. It's your call. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your citizenM Schiphol Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citizenm Hotel Amsterdam Airport Hotel Schiphol-Rijk
- CitizenM Schiphol Airport Haarlemmermeer