“Best motel I've stayed at in a long time”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Queen Charlotte City
Premier Creek Lodging
Reviewed June 19, 2014

I only stayed at Premier Creek for a few nights as I was headed out on a kayak tour. Lenore gave me several room options and I selected the small room with the shared bathroom. When I arrived she said I could still get into a larger room so I asked to see the small room first (it was significantly cheaper). The small room was great!!!! It was plenty big enough and had a sink so all that was missing was shower and toilet. Not a big deal and it never became a problem. Lenore was so nice and helpful. Loved her dog Woody. Sat out on the front porch just reading and watching the water. Was about a 5 minute walk to "town". Very quiet and comfortable. Loved it and would stay again in a minute.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank JRedding53

Reviewed May 21, 2014

I have travelled several times over the past 2 years to Haida Gwaii and always stay at the Premier Creek. Super clean and comfortable, big rooms, close to everything, all the amenities you need including fully stocked kitchens in many of the units, fabulous views and... as stated by others... Lenore is a wonderfully warm and friendly host. Warm muffins and snacks upon arrival even! I would recommend the Premier Creek Lodge to anyone.

Room Tip: Room #1 above the lobby is super nice.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank workerbee420
Reviewed March 3, 2014

This is a fabulous place to stay. You can hear the creek beside your room. The views are spectacular and it is nice and quiet. Would love to come back in the summer. They leave you nice snacks upon arrival and the beds are lovely and comfy. Everything is super clean. Close to town, shops and grocery store. Would stay here again in a heartbeat.

Room Tip: I had room number 1 it is large and has windows all the way around. Even from kitchenette. Large roo...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank paulacoburn
Reviewed August 21, 2013

I spent 2 nights here on my first (definitely not my last) trip to Haida Gwaii. The room was well above my expectations. The location and view were amazing. Most of all though Lenore really made the experience wonderful. She is a kind and caring person and you really feel as if you staying in her home with her when you stay here. I will stay here on my next trip here!
Fred

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed November 15, 2012

my room was booked for me for work purposes, and this was my first trip to Haida Gwaii. I arrived early in the morning from the BC ferry ride from Prince Rupert, so it was dark. I recieved a cheerful greeyting from Lenore non the less. As i settled into my room, and the sun started to rise, I found myself slowly waking to bliss. From room 6, the view of the ocean and the calm waters, the abundant seating on the porch, I starte my work day. My room had welcomed me with comfort. Lavender scent began the journey as I entered my spacious room,queen sized bed, high thread count sheets, wonderful clean bathroom, hot hot water, kitchenette, large screen TV, internet etc. The room was also well decorated with antiques infused with modern patterned fabrics, and a nod to the local Aboriginal culture. Everything was here for comfort. I also pondered how nice this room would be if there would have been a guest for the stay! I think that would be for next time I stay here.....

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Eszter R
Reviewed October 28, 2012

I thoroughly enjoyed my 3 night stay at Premier Creek Lodging - Lenore & Peter were fabulous & the view from my room was spectacular...Fresh flowers in my room & on my balcony, loads of hot water, a super comfortable bed, and a 2 minute walk away from downtown. I'm looking forward to returning next summer.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Jillian S
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Premier Creek Lodging is a home away from home. It has character and location with breath taking views of the ocean. The owners are friendly, warm, and committed to the guest experience. There is a place for all travelers from the hostel to solo rooms in the hotel to double rooms. The building is safe and all the rooms that I have stayed in including the hostel lock.

I have stayed in the hostel recently and the rooms have locks and I was given a key when I asked for one. Most hostels I have stayed in do not lock so I was impressed that this one did. The hostel is $25 or $30 a night if I remember in a remote location where there are no other hostels. Firewood is free as is the use of the BBQ.

Room Tip: Rooms in the hotel facing the ocean are wonderful.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank alex_s_earl

Been to Premier Creek Lodging? Share your experiences!