We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Haida Gwaii (Queen Charlotte Islands)
The West Coast Fishing Club - The Clubhouse
Reviewed June 3, 2013

This is getting away in class, wow! We went for a work/charity event, Fishing for Kids, and it was extremely hard to explain to the family how I had to go away for work and rough it getting up early each day to head out into one of the most beautiful places I have been in BC.

Then we came back to 'recover' in the hot tub, and enjoy exquisite food, where we were served by the best service team I have ever experienced. Kudos to WCFC, they put on an amazing show, I am looking forward to going back again this August!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Mike A

Reviewed June 3, 2013

What a place!  As advertised "Far Beyond" your wildest expectations. Experience of a life time! I have been here several times and have never been let down! Service, food, accommodations and fishing are second to none! The entire trip from Vancouver to your return nothing is missed!  I have been here with friends on trips and also just my wife and I and what a peaceful getaway! Total relaxation! I can't wait to return! Jim Reidy

Room Tip: All rooms are excellent either ocean side of forest of course the ocean side better views but the lo...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Jim R
Reviewed June 3, 2013

WCFC has by far the best facility in Langara. Incredible "Clubhouse". The best boats. The staff only want you to have the best experience.
I hear the guides are great but I am only looking for the finest equipment that an experienced fisher needs. They have it !!!
You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank WhySettle
Reviewed June 2, 2013

It does not get any better than WCFC, on Langara Island! I have been coming up to the Queen Charlottes for many years, then a few years back I "tried" The Clubhouse.....I never went back to the other lodges. The overall experience at The Clubhouse is so incredible! This organization sets the bar for outstanding customer service. The Lodge, the food, the attention to detail is remarkable....oh ya the fishing is great too.

3  Thank Lawrence T
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Since I've had the opportunity to enjoy the west coast experience it has allowed me to engage in the best salmon fishing and has enabled me to share it with staff, clients, friends and family. Up until last season I held the record of most consecutive days spent at the Clubhouse, they named me "one day ed", for staying 21 days straight. It is world class fishing and with each visit gets better and better and better. I am booked for this year, but only for 10 days! Can't wait to get back.

Ed Hume
President & CEO
Hume Investments

Room Tip: The owners suites have oversized washrooms and private decks. Worth the extra $1000. They even bring...
1  Thank ehume
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Year after year, incredible adventure, food, and comfort despite daunting logistics. Top drawer! Expert guides, impeccable boats and motors, and a staff that really pays attention ! Absolute safety on the water, and absolute comfort back at the lodge ! The air charter from Vancouver is convenient, and the chopper trip from Massett is always spectacular in any weather.... and they will usually slow down and hover for a minute or two when the whales are around ... which is quite often. Spectacular place and people.

Room Tip: All good ... try the East side
1  Thank Tubaczar
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Best Lodge at Langara, great rooms, killer view, excellent meals, good staff and the best salmon and hali fishing on the planet. I especially like the lodge's choice in boats, Boston Whalers are the unsinkable legend. What a way to keep your guests safe in the best fishing boat out there.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank NOBODY557

Been to The West Coast Fishing Club - The Clubhouse? Share your experiences!