While there are many nice things about this location, we would not book again. There just is not anything to do there aside from the resorts water activities like diving. I believe it's more for divers who will be gone all day. If you're at the resort all day, you may only sunbathe or read. While relaxation is important, we also want a resort with other options. You could not walk to anything outside the resort. It's a very narrow beach. And there are many, small, sand colored crabs on the beach. There was no shower curtain, nor a curtained the bathroom window. The pool was barely bigger than a hot tub and was on the edge of the restaurant covered by the roof. We upgraded to
Honeymoon Suite. It had a living room, kitchen, master bedroom and bath. But only the bedroom and bath had air conditioning. And there was no wifi except in the bar and at the reception area.
The resort provides comfortable, air conditioned transport to/from the airport. The driver as on time and did a great job!
On the positive side, the staff were exceptionally friendly and very accommodating. We were the only couple there after the first night. They go out of their way to make sure your comfortable. Everything was clean. If you're looking for solitude or diving, this may be good for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy and relax at the pristine white beach at the best tourist destination in Pandan, Antique, Panay. The Resort is located between a long stretch of a private white sand beach and surrounded by a virgin rain forest. Villas, Bungalows, Suites and rooms all with Air con, H/C water, HD TV with 135 channels, Refrigerator, Terraces and Free Wifi, at beachfront or in a tropical garden. An international cuisine Restaurant (Sea view Restaurant) and Cafe de Antique (Bar) have an amazing overlooking the ocean and a big variety of different choices of menus. Enjoy and relax at the private and clean white sand beach, adventure or fun tours for those who want to explore Antique to waterfalls, canyoning, boat tours, forest trekking, snorkeling, scuba diving at unspoiled reefs, island hopping or cultural events. Best place for people which are tired on overcrowded places, nature lovers, honeymooners or families with kids this might be the right destination to have a fruitful vacation at the family oriented resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Book Philippines, Inc., Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Phaidon Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Phaidon Beach Hotel Pandan
- Phaidon Beach Resort Pandan, Philippines - Panay Island