“Could be better”

Southridge Country Store
Ranked #11 of 21 Restaurants in Pender Island
Cuisines: Canadian
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Owner of the store (JOHN) is great, staff are wonderful, but Adam at the deli counter is grumpy at times (very inconsistent), I asked for a coffee one day and he said he did not make coffee, and he runs the deli counter, I left and have not been back!!

Reviewed December 28, 2011

Doubling as a grocery store and cafe, Southridges now offers a variety of tantalizing sandwiches that are custom made. You choose your bread (I recommend the focaccia), meats, smoked tuna, or cheeses, a wide variety of vegetables, artichokes, pickles, and condiments. My daughter and I split the "Veggie" with pesto and provolone cheese. As it was being heated on the grill our mouths began to salivate. Not a crumb was left by either of us. Coffee, in all its variations, is excellent. Prices are very reasonable (sandwich and drink for under $10) and the staff are super-friendly. Grab fix ins for supper from the store and take a brownie, cookie, or power sphere for the road.