Poets cove is a very nice little place, quiet and relaxing. The spa was very nice. The rooms and moorage were great. The restaurants were not very good. When a menu says Prime Rib Burger I would expect something better than you standard, but it wasn't. Menu was limited to Buffet at breafast due to wedding and Sea Ray Rondezvous and it was one of the worst $20 breakfasts ever. Great kayaking and some good hiking. Staff is very friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Poets Cove Resort & Spa is the Gulf Islands' premier luxury resort. Tucked away in Bedwell Harbour on Pender Island, there is a luxurious combination of 22 Lodge Rooms, 9 Villas and 15 Cottages. We offer a full-service 110-slip deep-moorage marina and a Canadian point of entry customs office for CanPass users. Our stunning Aurora Restaurant and casual Syrens Lounge serves the best local fresh ingredients and our activities range from exciting kayaking adventures to rejuvenating spa treatments in our award winning 'Susurrus' Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Poets Cove Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Poets Cove Resort And Spa
- Poets Cove Hotel Pender Island
- Poets Cove Pender Island