“Very cute vibe, but our dishes were very salty”
Review of The Vic Cafe

The Vic Cafe
Ranked #9 of 80 Restaurants in Picton
Description: We believe that food should be nutritous, simple and not too expensive. The Vic Café combines a deep love of quality and ethical coffee and a passion for life-giving food. The menu items are inspired by the world's healthiest foods. Nutritionally dense foods are what keep us going and doing the things we love. The menu offers many options for specialty diets and sensitivities like vegans, vegetarians, low-carb, diabetic and gluten-free.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We ate here twice during our trip to PEC. Great vibe, helpful staff. I also appreciated the effort to use biodegradable straws/cutlery. Food was a bit disappointing after all the wonderful reviews we read. We found the garden party bowl and falafel very salty. The smoothies were not very cold, and did not stand out flavor wise.

Reviewed May 5, 2018

I popped into the Vic to do an interview of my podcast (called Visionary Life) with one of the owner's, Sonya.

I could tell immedietly that it was so much more than a cafe: it was a meeting spot, a comfortable space, the food was nourishing and wholesome... and that was affirmed after chatting with Sonya and learning all about the key pillars of their business.

Highly recommend supporting the Cookies for a Cause & eating the avocado toast (so good).

Reviewed April 30, 2018

Romantic getaway to Picton from Ottawa. Stumbled across this gem at closing on a Saturday and were greeted by just wonderful people. Stayed open late for myself and my vegan girlfriend to whom the menu was perfectly suited. Our light meal was amazing, the folks working were happily engaging and the environment was relaxed and creative. We returned for breakfast after the great experience the night before and were not disappointed. 100% will be returning.

Reviewed April 30, 2018

The Vic was just what we were looking for in Picton - a cute, hip and delicious cafe! Would definitely recommend this spot. The food was yummy, service was excellent, and the atmosphere/decor was great - Very well thought out.

1  Thank Hanna B
Reviewed April 21, 2018

My girlfriends and I had never been to the county and I just had to come here because of the rave reviews! And boy do they stand up! First of all the place is super cute, and we fell in love with the vibe immediately. The coffee and lattes were so nicely presented and the breakfast options were all yummy. Can you guys open a second location in my town? Thank you for the great start to our day.

418sonyas, Owner at The Vic Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2018

We are so glad you visited and really happy we met your expectations. We hope your weekend with your friends was lovely. Visit again!