My girlfriend and I spent a quick night at the Waring house. I have to admit that reading the reviews here I thought the place wasn't going to be as nice, but I was pleasantly surprised to find that my room was spectacular and the inn was much larger than anticipated. The rooms were beautiful and comfy and the were more things to do on the grounds then I thought. The dining room was alright and the food was pretty good. My only complaint would be the walls are very thin. I feel sorry for the guy in the next room (if you know what I mean).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rural hospitality meets modern convenience in the heart of Ontario's newest wine and culinary hotspot, Prince Edward County. Choose from 49 rooms and suites in our historical buildings or our new luxurious lodges. Fine dining in Amelia's Garden, casual fare and live music in the Barley Room Pub. Recreational hands-on cooking classes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Waring House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waring House Hotel Picton
- The Waring House Picton, Ontario