We've stayed at the Waring House at least 20 times over the years. The last two times we stayed we were unimpressed. Broken sink in the room.-had to brush my teeth in the bathtub. Broken hairdryer in the room during the next stay. Plus, the staff doesn't really seem to care. I'm no fan of the owners and would have gladly stayed elsewhere but there's not much else to choose from -- her other property, the Picton Bay Motel is a dump. We're coming down again soon and we're thinking we might stay at the incredibly gorgeous Frontenanc Inn in Kingston instead -- insanely beauitful, a full suite, walking distance to restaurants, excellent service, delicious breakfast included -- all for about $20 more than the Waring House. We might also try the Newsroom in Wellington. STAY AWAY FROM THE WARING HOUSE!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rural hospitality meets modern convenience in the heart of Ontario's newest wine and culinary hotspot, Prince Edward County. Choose from 49 rooms and suites in our historical buildings or our new luxurious lodges. Fine dining in Amelia's Garden, casual fare and live music in the Barley Room Pub. Recreational hands-on cooking classes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your The Waring House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waring House Hotel Picton
- The Waring House Picton, Ontario