We just returned from a 2 day stay at The Waring House on a Jaunt. Could not have had a better experience - staff was wonderful. Food was awesome - first night we ate in their Pub - there was 4 of us and we all had a great meal. There was an amazing band playing all 50.60, and 70 music and they had the place rocking. It was alot of fun. Service was great. Next day we visited a bunch of wineries and checked out Sandbanks - wonderful day and absolutely love the area. It's this wonderful undiscovered treasure. Had dinner at Amelie's and both food and service was superb. The highlight for us was doing the cooking school - chef Jordan is fun - the meal we all participated in making and cooking was wonderful and definitely will be making many parts of it at home. Alot of useful tips and just an enjoyable afternoon - obviously the best part was the eating!!!! We will definitely be back - love the area and really enjoyed all aspects of The Waring House. I should say that the rooms are huge and the bedding and pillows were wonderful - we slept like babies!!!! I know that we had an amazing deal but I will definitely be back deal or no deal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rural hospitality meets modern convenience in the heart of Ontario's newest wine and culinary hotspot, Prince Edward County. Choose from 49 rooms and suites in our historical buildings or our new luxurious lodges. Fine dining in Amelia's Garden, casual fare and live music in the Barley Room Pub. Recreational hands-on cooking classes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Waring House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waring House Hotel Picton
- The Waring House Picton, Ontario