My husband and I and another couple went for the weekend and it was great! Our room was huge our balcony was really big. The bed was very comfortable, the bathroom was large. We found the food to be good! We ate in the fine dining and the pub. There was great entertainment in the pub both nights and I loved the history of the Waring House. We went to do the wineries and the spa at the Claremont. So it is true there isn't a pool etc but we would not have used it. We attended the cooking school on the Sunday and the Chef was so really great a teaching. His name was Jordan, he had a super personality and a knack for making sure everyone was having fun. I learned a lot of neat tricks that I won't share as you will need to go :) We met other couples at the cooking class and they brought their bikes and did the Millenium Trail and said it was great too! I would highly recommend The Waring House.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rural hospitality meets modern convenience in the heart of Ontario's newest wine and culinary hotspot, Prince Edward County. Choose from 49 rooms and suites in our historical buildings or our new luxurious lodges. Fine dining in Amelia's Garden, casual fare and live music in the Barley Room Pub. Recreational hands-on cooking classes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Waring House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waring House Hotel Picton
- The Waring House Picton, Ontario