I am so impressed with this place! We went up as a group for a staff Christmas Party and had the best one yet! We have stayed in previous "star" rated hotels but Wow this was beautiful. The rooms were spacious, beautiful fireplace with flatscreen TV above it. The balcony attached to the room was a nice touch, too cold for this time of year but I am sure adds more beauty for summer months. The Bed WOW so comfortable! You just sink right in!
I had tried out The Garden Spa with co-workers and had a peticure...so relaxing!
Dinner was perfect portioned delicious meal and dessert! Later we all joined together at the pub and had a blast. The Barley Room Pub was a small yet inviting pub. The Saturday night music was a band called The Reasons, they were great and had us all dancing up a storm. The Bar staff was fantatic! We had such a memorable time there I am hoping we can plan another!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rural hospitality meets modern convenience in the heart of Ontario's newest wine and culinary hotspot, Prince Edward County. Choose from 49 rooms and suites in our historical buildings or our new luxurious lodges. Fine dining in Amelia's Garden, casual fare and live music in the Barley Room Pub. Recreational hands-on cooking classes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Waring House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waring House Hotel Picton
- The Waring House Picton, Ontario