Our suite was large with a flat screen TV, a fireplace and small fridge in the parlor. The bedroom had a very comfortable king size bed and a second flat screen TV. Both rooms were decorated in Gibbard's solid cherry furniture - very elegant. The bathroom was spacious with separate shower and bath tub and a large sink counter. Samples of Bee Kind bath and body toiletries were provided. Part of their 'green' agenda includes eco-friendly but scratchy toilet paper.
The conference room we used was bright and spacious. Food and beverage service for the meeting was excellent.
We also had a nice dinner in their Barley Pub - reasonably priced and included live Celtic music. There is a gift shop at reception and an artist in residence on site - very interesting. Staff were friendly and helpful in directing me to nearby (about 10 min drive) Picton which offers shoppes, cafes and a terrific bookstore.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rural hospitality meets modern convenience in the heart of Ontario's newest wine and culinary hotspot, Prince Edward County. Choose from 49 rooms and suites in our historical buildings or our new luxurious lodges. Fine dining in Amelia's Garden, casual fare and live music in the Barley Room Pub. Recreational hands-on cooking classes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Waring House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waring House Hotel Picton
- The Waring House Picton, Ontario