We had a wonderful time at this lovely inn. One of the nicest rooms we've ever stayed in. The washroom was huge. We had a suite with a separate sitting room with a TV and fireplace. The bedroom was beautifully decorated and it also had a TV and fireplace. The bed was very comfortable and we slept like babies. The 3 course dinner was delicious and not too large. Breakfast was delicious as well. I loved their toiletries ... the scent was heavenly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rural hospitality meets modern convenience in the heart of Ontario's newest wine and culinary hotspot, Prince Edward County. Choose from 49 rooms and suites in our historical buildings or our new luxurious lodges. Fine dining in Amelia's Garden, casual fare and live music in the Barley Room Pub. Recreational hands-on cooking classes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Waring House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waring House Hotel Picton
- The Waring House Picton, Ontario