The first room we had was in the older section, and it was musty and outdated. It also was incredibly noisy, thanks to its proximity to a common room where people were playing cards. So we were moved into a newer building, only to find ourselves able to hear the couple in the next room having a conversation. So we had to a move a third time the same day! The staff was nice and apologetic and we ended up with a nice suite that was quiet … but we would never go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rural hospitality meets modern convenience in the heart of Ontario's newest wine and culinary hotspot, Prince Edward County. Choose from 49 rooms and suites in our historical buildings or our new luxurious lodges. Fine dining in Amelia's Garden, casual fare and live music in the Barley Room Pub. Recreational hands-on cooking classes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Waring House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waring House Hotel Picton
- The Waring House Picton, Ontario