We were at the Claramount for the day and were referred to the Waring House as a sister property for our overnight stay. We were given a great rate on a large well furnished suite. Dinner was really excellent. After an afternoon touring the wineries in the area we also has some local wine with dinner. The restaurant looks over a very pretty area with bird baths and feeders that provide entertainment with your meal. Breakfast was included as well and it included ordering off the regular breakfast menu instead of a continental style buffet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rural hospitality meets modern convenience in the heart of Ontario's newest wine and culinary hotspot, Prince Edward County. Choose from 49 rooms and suites in our historical buildings or our new luxurious lodges. Fine dining in Amelia's Garden, casual fare and live music in the Barley Room Pub. Recreational hands-on cooking classes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your The Waring House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waring House Hotel Picton
- The Waring House Picton, Ontario