This was our third trip to the Waring House, we stayed in The House Next Door again this time and just loved it. The rooms are so cozy and warm as are the staff. We quickly meet our neighbours and shared a few laughs and then headed over to the Barely Room Pub for a wonderful dinner with our new friends. We also love the entertaiment Carol Dixon, what a great performer. The complimentry breakfast the next morning was fantastic and as we left our only regret was that we did not book two nights, next time for sure!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rural hospitality meets modern convenience in the heart of Ontario's newest wine and culinary hotspot, Prince Edward County. Choose from 49 rooms and suites in our historical buildings or our new luxurious lodges. Fine dining in Amelia's Garden, casual fare and live music in the Barley Room Pub. Recreational hands-on cooking classes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your The Waring House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waring House Hotel Picton
- The Waring House Picton, Ontario