We stayed in one of the new buildings. Our suite consisted of a bedroom with a king size bed and a flat screen TV. Through sliding doors there was a living room with gas fireplace and, flat screen TV. The bathroom was very spacious and well equipped and clean. It was warm enough to sit outside in the Muskoka chairs.There was also a fridge in the room.
A 3 course dinner and breakfast were included in our package. The food was outstanding and the service, especially from Jeremy and Heather very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rural hospitality meets modern convenience in the heart of Ontario's newest wine and culinary hotspot, Prince Edward County. Choose from 49 rooms and suites in our historical buildings or our new luxurious lodges. Fine dining in Amelia's Garden, casual fare and live music in the Barley Room Pub. Recreational hands-on cooking classes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your The Waring House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waring House Hotel Picton
- The Waring House Picton, Ontario