“When there's no Starbucks around...”

The Bean Counter Cafe
Ranked #1 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Picton
Reviewed August 8, 2014

This is the place to get those fancy coffees (or just good plain coffee), plus pastries etc. A great place to recharge in the middle of your Picton shopping!

Reviewed August 7, 2014

My wife and I on a daily trip were looking to grab a bit mid afternoon, so we found the Bean Counter Cafe in Picton, Ontario and had a gluten free bagel with sun dried tomato spread. Very yummy and fresh. We accompanied that with specialty teas. Great stop and worth the time to stop by. They also have a patio section on the street. We are definitely going to go back there for more food.

4  Thank jagrk
Reviewed July 20, 2014

Wonderful quant café on the main strip to rest your feet & whet your taste buds with a wide assortment of homemade pastries, French croissants & Montréal bagels. Accompany with a wide selection of fresh brewed coffees & teas. Also offers gelato ice cream. Comfortable seating at tables, on soft couches & easy chairs inside or out on the patio.

1  Thank LearningForAll
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Great coffee which is important first thing in the morning. There are tables and couches to make you feel comfortable like home. The food looked amazing!

Reviewed July 16, 2014

Noticed the shop & patio on our way to the beach and made sure to stop when returning home because I was really craving a yummy drink. My husband wamted a plain coffee but I have much sweeter tastes. So immediatly after entering I found my way to the gelato case and S'mores was my top pick, so delish! I tried the marscapone flavor but wanted something a little sweeter. I did notice a few flavors were made with soy, which was impressive as an added option. I ordered a dark roast coffee and a London Fog with extra vanilla. Both were superb! I was intrigued to find amber sugar crystals, which I have never seen before, agave syrup, honey and sugar for sweeteners. Those baristas really seem to know how to please their customers:))

2  Thank Tuxedobuttons