“Lovely”
Review of Regent Cafe - CLOSED

Regent Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: The Regent Cafe is open for breakfast and lunch. You will find that the dishes we create are fresh, inviting, made with locally-sourced ingredients, and of course; a little bit of love. Gluten-free and non-dairy options are always available - let us know when ordering if you have any special dietary restrictions.
Reviewed September 16, 2014

I often have coffee and pastries at the cafe. Very friendly, great service, excellent coffee and very good food.

Reviewed September 6, 2014

I live in Kingston,but when I go to Picton I always hit 2 spots.The first spot is Miss Lily,s Cafe a great place and a nice cat greets you at the adjacent bookstore Pushkin.The other place is the Regent Cafe . Wonderful atmosphere,baking and lunch specials. Both worth the trip to Picton.

Reviewed August 4, 2014

I was in Picton this past week for an art show, I went in search of coffee and on the recommendation of another business owner in town, came here. What a great experience. Although they were not officially open yet the lovely owner fired up the espresso machine and her partner made me a wonderful latte. They were both very friendly and obviously love what they do. The next morning I went back and had another coffee and light breakfast it was really good. The place smells wonderful and the taste backs it up. I would love to have lunch here, everything looks and smells terrific.

Reviewed July 24, 2014

My husband ordered a very nice grilled cheese which came on a rustic bread with two cheeses and a thick slice of peameal (Canadian) bacon (described by the server, so vegetarians wouldn't be surprised), and I had a flatbread pizza with goat cheese, spinach and bits of preserved lemon. So refreshing! The cook here knows what she's doing--don't be fooled by the fusty look from the outside.

2  Thank Jazzmom15
Reviewed June 6, 2014

We were int he county for several days and the Regent Cafe offered the best breakfast we could find. We were here a couple mornings in a row and never disappointed. The food is made from scratch and the coffees are great too. They have espresso drinks available in decaf! Also, the staff were welcoming of us bringing in a stroller so it's a good place if you have a family.

1  Thank tmbailey