“Charming but not cheap!”
Review of Regent Cafe - CLOSED

Regent Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: The Regent Cafe is open for breakfast and lunch. You will find that the dishes we create are fresh, inviting, made with locally-sourced ingredients, and of course; a little bit of love. Gluten-free and non-dairy options are always available - let us know when ordering if you have any special dietary restrictions.
Reviewed October 15, 2013

This place is darling in appearance but you pay dearly for lunch. Don't get me wrong, good but pricey.

1  Thank Katie G

Reviewed August 16, 2013

We had breakfast here twice during our four day mini-honeymoon. We would have dined here all four days, but (our one disappointment) the breakfast menu was limited to less than a handful of choices. The poached egg combos, served with a micro-salad are refreshing and tasty. The onsite display of freshly baked goods were tantalizing, but we opted for a light breaky! The great coffee on hand was serve yourself, and service was always with a smile.

1  Thank BrenLau K
Reviewed July 18, 2013

I had the ploughman's lunch and it was excellent. All in house made cured meats and pâtés. Service was excellent. To top it off they had a nice selection of local craft beer to wash it down with.

1  Thank Countyfoodie
Reviewed July 15, 2013

My daughter and I went to the Regent Cafe for breakfast on July 13, 2013. Somewhere I thought I'd read they were vegan friendly, so we were game to try them out for breakfast.

I would say that they're not that vegan friendly for breakfast, but lucky for us, they had a bunch of salads ready for the lunch crowd, so we had lunch for breakfast. It was very good. We had their carrot slaw, and a quinoa/chickpea mixture, and some fruit salad.

Staff (I think they were the owners) were outstanding, and the wee cafe is absolutely charming.

Great food. Great service. Accommodating.

Worth visiting!

Reviewed June 22, 2013

The Regent Cafe is a charming spot for lunch. Good food that is locally sourced and friendly staff. My husband and I both enjoyed the delicious mushroom soup. I had a tasty beet and sweet pea salad, while my husband had a good veggie sandwich. This was our first time to the Regent, on a second trip to Prince Edward County. We would go back.

1  Thank Helena R