A fabulous stay in the Beehive Suite A for a week in May, 2014.
Here's what we really liked:
- the hosts, Ed & Donna - professional, yet friendly and helpful - wonderful to meet them,
- the private, immaculate, airy, lovely, apartment filled with great decor and all supply needs,
- spotless bathroom, large shower, even a wall mounted bathroom heater, a magnifying mirror,
- comfy bed, blackout drapes, peaceful, quiet - the best sleeps,
- well-stocked kitchen, including wine glasses, sharp knife, cutting board - easy to eat-in,
- the special surprises - fresh flowers (eye candy), a jar of coffee on the kitchen shelf and some fresh cream in the fridge to start off our vacation,
- very short stroll through a lovely treed neighbourhood to Main St. attractions.
It was as pleasant to just relax in this beautiful space as it was to partake in our PEC adventures..
A real GEM!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently renovated, 500 sq ft one bedroom apartment is perfect for a romantic get away or a young child or two could use the pull out couch. The Beehive Guest Suite has its own separate entrance, 10' ceilings, a fully equipped kitchen, flat screen TV and WiFi. The owners live on the first floor and le mari est franco ontarien. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Beehive Suite Picton, Ontario