“Another Wonderful Meal”

Blumen Garden Bistro
Ranked #1 of 71 Restaurants in Picton
Cuisines: International, Canadian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Toronto, Canada
“Another Wonderful Meal”
Reviewed July 31, 2014

We visit the county every year and the Blumen Garden Bistro is our favourite restaurant .The service is excellent and the food wonderful. Can't wait until next year for our return visit.

1 Thank Debbie J

Burlington, Canada
“Did not disappoint”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Food and service was excellent! My husband had the duck and I had the lamb. Desserts are homemade and very good.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank Nancy H
Ottawa, Canada
“wonderful”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

We were fortunate to get in at 8:00 on a Monday, because they had just had a cancellation. Food and wine were very good, and surroundings pleasant. A bit expensive, but good value for the money.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Glen S
Kagawong, Canada
“Delicious Meal!”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

My husband and I really enjoyed our meals at this restaurant. It was so well presented, I wanted to take a picture of our plates before we ate it. The food is locally grown and it shows by its freshness. The service was prompt and courteous. There is also an outdoor gazebo and tables on the patio in the backyard. Reservations are needed since it almost always totally booked up.

1 Thank Rachel V
Brighton, Canada
“Good variety in menu options”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

What a pleasant surprise. Had lunch in their screened-in gazebo which is covered in vines and overlooks the beautiful English garden. The restaurant is tucked back in off the highway and we may have missed it had it not been for the overflow of cars parked on the highway. The restaurant was very busy but the service and attention to food did not suffer. The plating of the food was very nice and we ate everything and even pushed ourselves to have dessert which was also very tasty. One of my friends mentioned to the waitress that it was my birthday and my dessert came with a sparkler on it and everyone sang Happy Birthday to my surprise (and embarrassment, ha ha). The chef, JohnRoss, last week won Chopped Canada on TV and I can see why now. Will certainly return and will try their dinner menu next time. Worth the drive.