“Great for hungry kids”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Fast Food
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Just perfect for a family dinner on holiday with 3 hungry kids. Portions are generous. Pizza is hot and fresh and choice of crusts and sauce. They can have lasagne or pasta as they like it. MUST have the mozzarella sticks. Really just a very easy laid back place. Service was very helpful, friendly and attentive. Thank you Betty-Boo!

There are newer reviews for Angelo's Restaurant & Pizza

Reviewed July 29, 2013

My sister and I attended the above restaurant, the service was really slow. I ordered a pizza which was overpriced but good. My sister ordered a special burger, it came and she could only eat a portion as she said it tasted funny. We complained to our server, another server came over and said that the meat had just come in that day and she would only give her a 50% refund on her meal. My sister was up with a very sore tummy, I wanted to go back and tell them that they were wrong about the meat but my sister was too embarrassed.

Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

What a great place this is.
We wentbe for lunch and the portions were so big we didn't need to eat dinner.
I think our waitress was Kimberley,she was the sweetest lady and the only one on the floor and was working like crazy.
Meal was perfect, fast and service was a++
We are from out of town and we will stop here before head home again.

Thanks!!

Reviewed January 15, 2013

After we ordered our dinners, we waited nearly an hour for the entrees to arrive. One person order the tilapia which was unfit to eat. A tiny portion that was dried out on the plate with a huge scoop of rice that looked like a scoop of tomato paste had been stirred into the rice was one entree. I ordered a rose sauce with pasta and chicken. I received the wrong sauce and wrong pasta. After the waitress disappeared promptly after dumping this in front of me, we had to wait
several minutes to track her down. Her response was simply--"that's all we have left!" She could have come back immediately after I ordered and informed me of their shortage! Since I had already waited an hour, this was totally unacceptable. The manager/owner basically said to just eat what we wanted! So we promptly left!! We, all 4, had by this time lost our appetites. One further comment-we were suppose to get bread sticks. The waitress informed us that they were out of bread sticks too--so we got soaked with unmelted garlic buttered bread!! We should have know that things were going downhill rapidly!!

Reviewed October 10, 2012

My husband and I thought we would stop in for a nice meal and did not enjoy it all. It was very hard to read the menu, it seemed like it was all over the place so i had a hard time choosing what i wanted. The prices were very high so I thought the food would have to be excellent, but i was wrong. I finally decided on Chicken Parmesan with speghetti and meatsauce, said it also came with twisted breadsticks. Well i didnt recieve breadsticks, I got a hard heated up piece of chicken that had no taste and not even enough "meat sauce" to cover my noodles. I can make better speghetti at home. My husband ordered chicken strips and fries, came with some nasty plumsauce. A handful of fries that tasted like they were soaked in vingar and 4 shrivelled up chicken fingers. I cant even say my drink was good, the bill was very hard to pay because the food and service was terrible, goodbye angelos.