“Fantastic”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Fast Food
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 21, 2011

Loved this restaurant. Betty the waitress was great, and had a great sense of humour. Food was good and would go back again!

1  Thank ferguson4

Reviewed July 18, 2011

We ate the pasta speciasl and pizza (we were hungry!). Food and service were fine. I wouldn't rave about the place though! Just the usual Italian food, competently delivered.

Reviewed July 15, 2011

We stoppe here on vacation with two small kids. Awesome pizza, great service, family friendly. Also my wife left her purse and came back two days later to find it safe and sound! The owners had been trying to get hold of her and were super nice and truly concerned about getting it back to her. Great experience, we'll be back!

1  Thank Bayfieldbunch
Reviewed July 14, 2011

We got take out from here because we were looking for a quick Italian meal while camping. A Picton store employee raved about the restaurant and even called our order in for us as our cell phones were not working in Canada. My biggest complaint was that I asked if they had ravioli and they said no. I asked if they had vegetable lasagna and they said they could make it for me. When we got back to our campground the lasagna was loaded with meat sauce and a few mushrooms. I don't eat meat so my $14 meal was not edible. On their menu that was stuffed in our bag they offer a lasagna with meat sauce and mushrooms so they did nothing special in making me anything. Vegetable lasagna to me means more than mushrooms.

Reviewed March 11, 2011

For the Value, you can't beat it, 17 dollars with your choice of salad or soup, your choice of whatever you want in the paste with your choice of sauce, and dessert, I love the hot fudge brownie.

The service is always nice and friendly, I always ask for Betty when I go in :).

When I go back home to Kingston, I always ask for a Pizza to take home, best Pizza in town that's for sure.

2  Thank WDragon