$159
Travelocity
Mapiya Retreat(Picton)(Great Value!)
$122
$122
The Queen's Inn(Picton)(Great Value!)
$137
Merrill Inn(Picton)
$223
TripAdvisor
Orbitz.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewscolonial roomambassador roomthird floorfront porchhomemade preservesprince edward countywrap around porchwater bathjohnson streetperson jet tubproviding informationfrench press coffeeoriginal woodworksleigh bedmodern bathking size bedcrystal palace
Reviewed April 24, 2012

My wife and I visited for a weekend in the early fall. What a perfect place to stay to get to know and enjoy Picton. Absolutely gorgeous home so well preserved, spacious and spotless. We stayed in the "Colonial" room which is beautiful and so roomy with a spacious bright bathroom, next time we'll be booking earlier to try to get the "Ambassador" room with even more room and the plus of the jacuzzi tub along with the large separate shower stall. After a great nights sleep what could be better than a delicious plentiful breakfast. Diane and Ross put on such a full excellent breakfast that it sure didn't take much of a snack at lunch to hold us over until supper.
With Ross's help we had no trouble going out for part of the day with our map and detailed directions in hand. Again with suggestions for supper and reservations made for us it was a nice short walk into town to eat and drink without worrying about the driving.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Ramed007
Reviewed February 12, 2012

I am a personal friend of Di & Ross, owners & operators. I get to stay/visit as a personal friend and also as a paying customer. I get treated the same no matter what. Lots of fun, friendship, great food and a very memorable experience. I highly recommend it, and it's a beautiful home to boot!

They put up with a bunch of crazy ladies who were in town for a curling bonspiel. So close you can walk there. Great location.

Room Tip: Book early.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Carole M
Reviewed February 6, 2012

This is the B&B that you see and wonder - "how do I get to stay at that beautiful place and does it live up to its exterior?"...well it exceeds expectations. Ross and Diane have done a beautiful job of taking care of every detail - from ambiance to excellent food and enthusiastic suggestions regarding places to go and see in Prince Edward County. There is a room to suit every type of traveller - but if you go as a couple - the beautiful 3rd floor suite is the way to go. Stunning. I'll be recommending Brown's Manor to many friends!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank pil0tsdaughter
Reviewed November 28, 2011

My husband, son and I stayed here this past summer and had a fantastic time. It was our first time in Picton Ontario; originally we were just passing through however we decided to stay a few nights as it was such a beautiful town. When we were walking the main street from shop to shop we talked with some locals as to where we should consider staying. The Brown's Manor was highly recommended and was just a short walk from the main street.
We walked the 5 minute walk from to meet with Ross and Diane. We were really impressed with not only their knowledge of Picton, with where to go and what to do, as well as the history. They were both so inviting, and we were extremely fortunate to have arrived during mid week as they had room availability without notice. Ross and Diane showed us the Colonial Room which was the only room left at that time; we can't even imagine what the other rooms look like. This room was immaculate, with a gorgeous king size bed and an en suite to die for. The system Ross and Diane have to run this business is unbelievable; they seemed to have a great sense of coordination like I have never seen before. You can tell they take pride in not only the business, but the service they are providing, the house history and the town itself.
Breakfast was perfect the next day, I myself have some dietary restrictions in which Ross and Diane asked us about the previous night. They made a meal to accommodate my needs which was excellent and much more than I could have asked for. After breakfast my family and I discussed further the various “to dos” around Picton and we opted for the Beach package which includes a pass to sandbanks, beach towels, cooler and chairs, which was all provided at no extra charge. The scenery is absolutely breathtaking and we would highly recommend this to any family visiting Picton.
We were truly thrilled that we were recommended to stay at the Brown’s Manor Bed and Breakfast and can hardly wait until we book our next visit there.

Room Tip: Colonial Room - Beautiful room
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 7, 2011

A lovely B&B , friendly and relaxing with great tasty breakfasts. The owners, Ross and Diane went out of their way to make us feel welcome. They sat down with the 'red' map of Picton - showing us where the wineries, cheese factories, and restaurants were and giving us some history along the way! The home is beautifully restored, a classic " Colonial Revival " home and we can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Colonial room, large ensuite,spotless. It is the original master bedroom to the house, with a king sized bed.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple