The Prince Edward County T-shirt Company
Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great Staff! Fabulous merchandise.

We wanted to bring a "County" souvenir to our family in Manitoba so we went to The Prince Edward... read more

Reviewed October 31, 2018
Tee D
Picton, Canada
Lovely T's and great service.

We wandered into the PEC Tshirt co store about 5 minutes after setting our bags down in our Airbnb... read more

Reviewed August 9, 2018
SabbersK
Ottawa, Canada
via mobile

All reviews t shirts prince edward county tees merchandise hoodie wear pec shop clothing
Reviewed December 20, 2016

I have purchased a number of items from this store in the past, and keep going back because of the terrific designs, great style and quality and excellent service. I have to say my favourite item so far has been the dark grey, zip hoodie. It is the perfect weight, and is amazing quality. It is for sure my go-to sweatshirt. I highly recommend this store, either online or if you are in The County, then in person (it's more fun!!).

Date of experience: December 2016
1  Thank SSmythe-Bishop
Reviewed July 15, 2016

So this was rated highly enough that I thought I should look in while in PEC but I wasn't expecting much but those silly tshirts with bears on them you see everywhere in touristy parts of Canada. Boy was I wrong. A Che Guevara/Sir John A pin and tshirt. Silly merit badges (I got one for eating ice cream!). Some really unique stuff here and definitely worth it. And the staff are friendly!

Date of experience: July 2016
1  Thank Lise C
Reviewed June 29, 2016

I had heard so much about the PEC T-shirt Company, I had to see it for myself. They offer excellent quality goods that are original - something you don't always see when looking for souvenirs. Their items are so nice, many locals wear the shirts and buys them for friends and family whether near or far. Visitors to the County must check them out!

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed June 27, 2016 via mobile

Finally made the plunge. After seeing so many friends with their PEC shirts I decided last week to buy one for me. Chose a large round neck in a pale green colour. Also picked up a PEC decal for my car. Proudly displayed on the rear window. I am a resident of the County after all. Already washed the shirt. Holds up nicely especially the neck. Proud to wear my PEC T.

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed June 23, 2016 via mobile

Stopped in for a look around - and left with a PEC t-shirt, PEC hat, 2 camp bandanas, PEC frisbees, and three badges, all super cool momentos of the County. My son liked an inflatable lounge chair sitting on the patio, and the owner came out and gave him a demonstration on how to inflate it and also took the time to listen to my son's chatter. Lovely owners with fun merchandise. Highly recommend for County lovers.

Date of experience: June 2016