“WOW...what a thrill!!”

Acro-Nature
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Extremely well designed. This is not one big zip line (15 sec. and your down) like so many others I have visited. This is a course with many different challenges as well as many zip lines throughout, which takes over 3 hrs. if you complete the whole course. Mind you, you can quit at the end of any section if you wish, and there is a smaller park for the toddlers. I am over 80 years old, and I must admit, I did not complete the whole course, as my sons and grand sons did. WHAT A BLAST!! WHAT AN EXPERIENCE!!

1  Thank roscol32

Reviewed July 25, 2013

You cannot book your time in advance, it's first come first served. Horrible concept! We got there and was told it would be 20 minutes until we go next. That's fine, but it turned into 1h30 of waiting! Finally, right before we were to get strapped up, a group of at least 25 people came hurdling in! Instead of being a group of 5 people that were waiting, we'd be more than 30! I was surprised that they weren't told to wait like we were! Totally unprofessional so we decided to opt out.
Unfortunately, I'm still waiting to receive my refund!!!

5  Thank mylene18
Reviewed July 11, 2013

It was our first time in an Acro-Nature, but we had done Arbres-en-Arbre and Arbraska. We had loads of fun. The are a lot more zip-lines and staff is great.

That day it rain like heck, but the let us do every part. Made everything a bit more challenging, but more fun; especially the last looooooong Zip-line

Reviewed January 16, 2013

My son and I went zip lining this summer and had a great time. The staff were friendly and were sure to give the instructions in english as well as french. This was the first time that I had ever tried zip lining and it was a blast. I would try it again in the future.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

I have done the xip lines at Ski Morin Heights and also at Tremblant! Ski Morin Heights were 100% better! The journey gets progressively more intense, starts off easier, and not as high in the trees and as you work your way to the end it is adrenaline rush all the way! Best time of the year is now as the colors are so beautiful!

2  Thank TasteofGourmet