“Yummy comfort food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Kathy's Kitchen

Kathy's Kitchen
Cuisines: American, Diner, Canadian, Cafe
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Vancouver, Canada
“Yummy comfort food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

Everything seems to come with fries, if you want them. Very friendly staff both in the evening and in the am. I asked the cook (station is right at the front near the counter so you can see what they're cooking for you) for a special breakfast sandwich and he made me a delicious one to go. A place in this area that has rye bread as well as white and whole wheat made me happy!

Visited July 2013

Brainerd
“OK For Out in the Middle of No Where”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

The applesauce served with the small, dry pork chops was a tablespoon full in one of those little jelly packets. However, the dinner salad was very good.

Visited June 2013
Santa Rosa, California
“Fresh, good food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

We had dinner here, very busy place. My buffalo burger was great, I also had the soup special chicken noodle, homemade! Great flavor! My husband enjoyed his large portion of meatloaf, mashed potatoes, veggies and dessert. Not many choices in town...Kathy's is the best! Honest, fresh, clean!

Visited June 2013
Anchorage, Alaska
“late breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013

great portions, and hearty meals made this a good stop for us. Everything was fresh. Friendly folks. A bit of a cozy setting, but good!

Visited May 2013
Palmer, Alaska
“Surprise”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012

We tried this restaurant, even though it was not recommended by our hotel. We were pleasantly surprised. I ordered their special which was a chicken pot pie, with caesar salad and dessert for $15.95 and my husband ordered a bacon burger with onion rings. My dinner was very good, definitely homemade and the salad was well seasoned and very good. The dessert was a nice touch with a small butter tart on top of ice cream. My husband's burger was as expected but the onion rings were plentiful and crispy-very good. The service was very good, the waitress had a great personality and was very attentive. We were there when a Greyhound Bus came in and deposited it's passengers for a short time. The wait staff took all in stride and had everyone served with time to spare.

• Visited October 2012