“fun”

Eagle River, Alaska
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“fun”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013

It was fascinating to see all the places people have traveled and the time frames. The old tractors and diggers gave my kids something to play on as well. Free fun is always a plus

Visited August 2013

Fallon, Nevada
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Totally Coool........”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2013

Hello and Good day to you.Me and Schell and my Wooo's went and seen this REALLY Neat place.We walked and talked about ALL the different signs and relections that this place offered. I seen Signs that I HAVE never really seen before WOW lolol.After awhile of searching,I finally found my State(x2).It sure made me feel good that my state was there lolol.But you know?,It also made me feel PROUD to be an American,To REALLY see my fellow Countrymen and Countrywomen do this...,And of course, The World AS a Whole!! So, Next time your here at the "Sign Post Forest",PLEASE,Give the world an Ataboy for what it has done here. I'am TRULY BLESSED for this Experience......Underway1976..........

Visited July 2013
Roswell, New Mexico
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“good cheap fun”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

You can spend hours here looking at the signs. No cost and probably the most entertaining thing in this town by far.

Visited April 2013
Vancouver, Canada
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Super Cool!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

Could have spent a couple of hours at least reading some of the more interesting signs, don't care for all the family ones but there's lots of cool ones from all over the world there. Some peole have carted the actual town signs from their local highways and byways all the way over just to put them up! Great photo ops.

Visited July 2013
Allegany
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“A really neat stop !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013

Make sure you bring a sign to contribute from home ! We had a fun time looking for signs close to home ! It is a really impressive collection ! The center is also a great source of information for Yukon attractions.

Visited June 2013