“Watson Lake, A place to fill up”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of BeeJay's Cafe - CLOSED

BeeJay's Cafe
Cuisines: American, Diner, Canadian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Frenchburg, Kentucky
“Watson Lake, A place to fill up”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2012

We found an ad for this little restaurant in the mile post magazine. From the outside it leaves you with the impression there is more to be desired. The service was good. The place was clean and the food was good. My husband had the salisbury steak dinner and I had a salad and the price was mid twenties. That isn't bad for this area. There is not a lot of choices in this town but I would eat here again if in this area.

• Visited August 2012

Sydney, Australia
“very nice cafe”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2012

We had breakfast here during outr travels along the Alaskan Highway. The food was very good and so was the service.

Visited September 2011
Portland, OR
“Don't judge a book by its cover”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2012

We wouldn't have stopped here were it not for a recommendation. Had a great homecooked meal in this somewhat dilapidated truck stop. Service wasn't awesome, but we got what we needed and had a good meal.

Visited July 2012
“Dirty Water”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2012 via mobile

There are only a few places to eat in Watson Lake. I thought I'd try breakfast here again since the eggs were so bad last time. I was about to finish a glass of water when I noticed it was filled with soupy grey floating items. If a basic water glass can't be clean it makes me wonder about the food. I feel sick.

1 Thank yukonrove
Barrie
“Don't judge by the outside!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2012

This place was recommended by the locals. We were hesitant at first but were advised 'not to judge a book by its cover'. The food was reasonably priced, good portions and tasty. Best cheese omelette I've had in quite some time!

• Visited June 2012