“Bland!”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Romans - CLOSED

Romans
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Canadian, American, Mediterranean, Grill
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Anacortes, Washington
“Bland!”
Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

Was very disappointed! I've never had such a bland pizza in my life. No seasoning at all; crust was very thin & dry. We ordered the Roman pizza-which should have been good with their name on it. Wait staff were very friendly & nice though. We ate what we ordered so we wouldn't be hungry later, but I regret not paying attention to other Trip Advisor reviews on this one.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Restaurant in Town”
Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

Food is always fresh, homemade salad dressings, fresh pasta and a great selection. Good for the whole family and can have a beer with dinner. I love the fish and chips, my daughter says they have the best french fries and they always make a chicken caesar wrap for my wife when it's not even on the menu. Great food, great service and very reliable!

• Visited June 2014
pittsburgh, pa
“Mixed bag”
Reviewed June 21, 2014

Tried two small Pizzas here while staying in Ucluelet for an inexpensive dinner. The Achilles pizza was fine, but the Cleopatra was not good at all. The "roasted vegetables" seemed to be from a bag of frozen veggies that contained, among other items, carrots and corn. I am glad we ordered the achilles as most of the cleopatra was thrown out.

Visited June 2014
Pitt Meadows, Canada
“loved the pizza”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Best place to eat in town, very casual and relaxed but the food was awesome. Best pizza I have eaten for a long time, loaded with cheese, pesto sauce, big chunks of chicken breast, spinach, mushrooms and artichoke. Drooling!

Visited May 2014
Kamloops, Canada
“Definitely worth a try”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Great menu, good portions, tasty food all well presented. Server forgot to bring my soup and didn't seem overly concerned when we mentioned it, but otherwise, it was a lovely experience. We'll definitely go again. Spinach salad to die for!!!!

Visited May 2014