“What a difference!”

Romans
Cuisines: Canadian, Grill
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed November 23, 2013

The food is amazing quality and value! So yummy we came back three times!!!
All homeade sauces and pasta - it completely exceeded our expectations!!
A decent pint, huge portions and easy on the wallet.
Fresh herbs, tones of cheese, 3 meat lasagne and the biggest chuck of
garlic bread ever. Tasty thin crust pizza..
Just a complete pleasure - dont miss this gem!!

Reviewed November 17, 2013

We've ordered pizza all over North America and it's interesting that the best we've ever tasted is in a small town on the west coast of Vancouver Island at a place called Roman's Pizza & Grill. The pizza was a thin crust, very tasty and every topping was cooked to perfection - even though we picked this up and ate it back at our hotel. The next day I had to go back and compliment the chef, who turned out to be the owner and I advised him it was the best pizza we ever had. He simply said "I know". He then went on to say the next time we are in Ucluelet, we had to try his pasta as everything is done from scratch. We can't wait for this as the prices are quite reasonable and the restaurant has a very nice casual feel to it.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

Our family usually goes every year to Tofino and often visits Ucluelet as part of the trip. I didn't make it last year but my husband and stepson did and told me about this great restaurant in Ucluelet so we made a point of going there. Wow, was it yummy! I was surprised at not only the size of the menu but the interesting items for such a small town. My salad was very fresh and substancial and my stepson loved his seafood pasta. We will definitely be back next year!

Reviewed October 6, 2013

The staff were friendly, the food was great, and we were pleasantly surprised by how inexpensive it was for the feel of the atmosphere and quality of food.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

We were in Ucluelet for four days and ate at Romans twice. Each time we had excellent service and good. Our servers were fun and outgoing. They were also efficient and attentive. We ate fish one evening and pizzas another. Both times we chose a beer recommended by our server. Our dinners were very good. We ate inside and also enjoyed the patio. The restaurant was busy, but we had a relaxed meal each time. We had two great experiences.