“Fantastic food and excellent service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Romans - CLOSED

Romans
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Canadian, American, Mediterranean, Grill
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Nanaimo, Canada
“Fantastic food and excellent service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013

In Ucluelet for lunch and saw Roman's so, of course, I checked it out on TripAdvisor. After reading the great reviews, we tried it out and I couldn't agree more with the other reviews. The food was just amazing! I highly recommend the seafood chowder. Also had the spinach salad with goat cheese and the bruschetta. All three things were excellent. I can't wait to go back and try something else.

Service was terrific too. Thanks for a great meal!

• Visited March 2013

Sooke BC
“I Always Go Here When Visiting Long Beach”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

My favorite restaurant to stop at in Ucluelet. Menu changes a little every time we have been there, we try to go twice a year to the west coast. Pizza is always good. Service is always awesome. Prices very reasonable. I want to try everything on the menu, it all looks good. The pasta was delicious, the fish and chips were fresh and not greasy (large portion too) but its the pizza that brings me back. Would eat every meal there if my wife would let me. Great family spot, no tux's required but you may have to line up with the locals to get in.

• Visited June 2012
Ucluelet, Canada
“Nice decent food and a local smile”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant has recently had some changes and seems to have made a great difference since the last time we visited there. The food is quite large portions and very tasty . When you ask for grilled chicken it is actually grilled and plump not dried out and the fish and chips are very large pieces of flaky fish . Very pleased . Nothing on the menu is too pricey and a nice sit down place to meet friends and share a meal

Kamloops, Canada
“Food food food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

6 years later and we are still talking about our meal here. I had the seafood fettucini and my husband had the beef dip. Now he compares all beef dips to this. Mine had so much seafood that even eating some with every bite of noodle I still had lots left in the bottom of my dish. Lots of food for a cheap price and delicious to boot.

“Amazing dinner, can't wait to visit again”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2013

We decided to try Roman's on our second night in Ucuelet and were glad we did. The food and service were great. The homemade pasta was amazing and the pizza looked pretty good too:) We'll definitely come back next time we're in Ucuelet.