Eagle's Nest Marine Pub
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Salisbury, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 14, 2013

This pub seems to be listed twice. Have reviewed under Eagles Nest Pub. Greasy fish, poor chips, service average (just). Wouldn't bother.

Visited August 2013

Salisbury, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Hubby and I had fish and chips - me cod, him salmon. My hubby is rarely critical but we both found the fish greasy and the chips poor. Only one server who was struggling o cope with a small number of clientele.

Visited August 2013
Stratford, Canada
“Nice place to watch the fisherman come in”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

We had a refreshment here after a long day driving and watched all the fisherman come in. Didn't eat here, but lots of people were and it looked good.

Visited July 2013
Port Alberni, Canada
“Lunch with a view”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

The restaurant was clean with courteous and quick service. The menu was varied and the prices were reasonable. Parking was limited.
CG

Visited July 2013
North Vancouver, Canada
“awesome food, view and service”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

This pub was recommended to us by a local ,we were visiting from North Vancouver for 4 days.The calamari and nachos were a ten out of ten.These are two of my favourite treats and I am picky .The nachos were layered all through with so many fresh ingredients, blew away the ones I have had at any pub the last 29 years. We shared a beef dip which was also awesome, all the portions were huge and very affordable.Quality and quantity.The service was friendly and timely.I loved the view and that there was a pool table,even though we did not play as it was occupied the whole time.I highly recommend it, clean airy and had a deck outside for those who smoke.

• Visited July 2013