“Breathtaking View - Romantic Spot”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ucluelet
Bostrom's B&B On Little Beach Bay
Ranked #2 of 30 Ucluelet B&B and Inns
Regina, Canada
“Breathtaking View - Romantic Spot”
Reviewed May 31, 2010

Although our stay was short - only 1 1/2 days, we really enjoyed Bostrom's. The view from the back deck is spectacular - the Pacific Rim. We were told that it's not unusual to spot a bear, racoon or other creatures in the area. Our room was comfortable, spacious and warm. Judy, our hostess was welcoming, informative and she can make fantastic waffles. She also shared some fresh crab with us. Delicious!
We would love to go back for a longer stay and would definately recommend Bostroms' to our friends.

Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed May 30, 2010

We only stayed one night, and the attention to all the "small" details our host had considered impressed us both! There was absolutely nothing that we could have wanted that was not within our reach - from fresh coffee to extra towels, to cotton swabs, to candles for our room. The host was delightful and friendly, the breakfast was a feast and ever so delicious. Our thanks to Bostrom's B&B!

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with friends
Ucluelet, Canada
Reviewed May 28, 2010

Welcoming hosts with friendly advice of things to do and see. Excellent room with all the needs met for a comfortable stay. Breakfasts were varied and wholesome and very filling. The common room has all manner of facilities for a quiet time, gazing out at the bay or a game of pool on the full sized table.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
Hampshire
Reviewed April 24, 2010

I would whole heartidly recommend this B&B to any visitor to Vancouver Island. The setting is breathtaking and you can be assured a very warm welcome, fantastic comfortable accommodation and everything you could wish for / need to make your stay a truely memorable one.

I have stayed in many 5 star hotels around the world during my travels but this B&B outshone them all! I will never forget the few days I spent there and only wish I had known how wonderful it was before I went as I would have organised to stay for at least twice as long if I had known!

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with family
Linz
Reviewed November 8, 2009

It´s in all probability to see a bear, probably in front of your room.
You have a fantastic view, which you can enjoy on sunny days on an extra terrace. You can also have breakfast ( delicious) on the terrace, if it´s warm enough. If it´s not, you get it in your room. We had the Trail Room -> its very commodious.
Judy, the host, is very nice and funny, she has a little nice dog.
Nearby the B&B there is the Wild Pacific Trail. It´s wonderful to have a walk in the evening.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
UclueletJ, owner at Bostrom's B&B On Little Beach Bay, responded to this review, January 29, 2010
I am so overwhelmed by the wonderful response I have had from my so valued guests. It is because folk in the past came willing to share suggestions that have been able to create the hospitality that we strive to mantain.
We just people reaction when we show them around the grounds and tell them about the many ammenities. The bed heaters that we have to preheat the bed on blustery days often get a giggle and the ocean front deck never fails to produce the WoWs. Even though I've lived here for 16 years, the view even makes me stop in my tracks.
Your comments on Trip Advisor are like the wonderful valentines you got to open up when you were kids at school. Keep sending the love! I look forward to you coming up over the horizon really soon and am looking forward to meeting my new guests this upcoming season!
Ottawa
Reviewed August 27, 2009

Only two times on my travels have I felt that I was experiencing a little bit of heaven. One was on the Osa Peninsula in Costa Rica. The second was on our private deck at Bostrom's B and B on the wild west coast of Vancouver Island.

Judy and Gary Bostrom combine charming accommodations with warm but unobtrusive hospitality and a jaw dropping view of Little Beach Bay on the Pacific Ocean. Private entrances, private decks and private hot tubs make you feel like the place is your own, but Judy is very willing to help with whatever you need. You can mix the tranquility with adventure since the rugged Wild Pacific Trail is found at the foot of the stairs leading from your balcony. A fantastic breakfast completes the experience.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
1 Thank greg40Ottawa
Saskatoon, Canada
Reviewed August 27, 2009

I travelled here with a long time travelling/hiking buddy for 3 nights and we loved it. Our only disappointment was that the room did not have 2 full sized beds but we have discovered that this is difficult to find in this region. The pullout couch bed my friend said was very comfortable.
Breakfasts were delicious and as a HUGE treat we found in the fridge a freshly caught and cooked crab with our names on it to enjoy at the end of the day ( caught and cooked by the owners)
Our room had a fabulous view and was SO quiet with every amenity we could desire. We loved the lower deck where we sat and savoured the view and our refreshments.
Judy is a fountain of information and an all round great person,we so enjoyed getting to know her.
The guests we met from Ottawa,Holland, Marseilles and Brooklyn were all delightful.
The surrounding area is beautiful, I would return in a flash!!

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with friends