This B&B is the best place we've been so far. Here's why:
- location: Located on little beach in Ucluelet, this place offers mind blowing views of the sea, and you can spot the wildlife almost everywhere from a safe distance. There is also a deck that brings you even closer to the beach. On top of that, there is a hot tub and a sauna right next to the rooms, where you can relax and enjoy a beautiful sunset every night. When we arrived, we couldn't believe our eyes :)
- hosts: Judy and Gary's names should be added to the definition of 'hospitality'. They are the most uncomplicated persons one can meet and always do their best to make your stay perfect. They know the region inside out and provide recommendations on activities, restaurants, places, etc. From the moment we arrived, they made us feel like being a part of the family.
- rooms: The rooms are furnished and decorated with lots of love and you won't miss anything. All furniture are high quality, you even have mattress heaters. Seriously, these rooms are just perfect. On top of that you also have stunning views as mentioned above :-) when we walked in, we felt like coming home.
- breakfast: And then the breakfast... Wow... Judy knows how to cook. All meals were made fresh and were different every day. Judy decorated the plates lovely so that we first of all had to take pictures :-) unfortunately, we were not able to have breakfast on our last day as we had to leave very early. However, Judy prepared a lunch box for us which was really really nice.
Thanks again, Judy and Gary for this wonderful time, we had a blast and will definitely come back :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Start your day with a gourmet breakfast served in a timber frame sunroom with a breathtaking view of the bay. Lose yourself in the ever-changing ocean views enjoyed from every room of this ocean front B&B. Spectacular ocean views are also enjoyed in the hot tub, the Finnish sauna, the 40x30 foot common room, and from the 3 levels of decks, each with its own barbecue and teak dining suite. Swim off the lower deck or explore the tide pools. Located on km 3.5 of the Wild Pacific Trail, world class hiking is at your doorstep. Immerse yourself in the luxury and hospitality that you will always find at the Bostrom's. Why stay anywhere else? ... more less