“Lovely hosts on one of the most beautiful places”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ucluelet
Bostrom's B&B On Little Beach Bay
Ranked #2 of 30 Ucluelet B&B and Inns
“Lovely hosts on one of the most beautiful places”
Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

This B&B is the best place we've been so far. Here's why:
- location: Located on little beach in Ucluelet, this place offers mind blowing views of the sea, and you can spot the wildlife almost everywhere from a safe distance. There is also a deck that brings you even closer to the beach. On top of that, there is a hot tub and a sauna right next to the rooms, where you can relax and enjoy a beautiful sunset every night. When we arrived, we couldn't believe our eyes :)
- hosts: Judy and Gary's names should be added to the definition of 'hospitality'. They are the most uncomplicated persons one can meet and always do their best to make your stay perfect. They know the region inside out and provide recommendations on activities, restaurants, places, etc. From the moment we arrived, they made us feel like being a part of the family.
- rooms: The rooms are furnished and decorated with lots of love and you won't miss anything. All furniture are high quality, you even have mattress heaters. Seriously, these rooms are just perfect. On top of that you also have stunning views as mentioned above :-) when we walked in, we felt like coming home.
- breakfast: And then the breakfast... Wow... Judy knows how to cook. All meals were made fresh and were different every day. Judy decorated the plates lovely so that we first of all had to take pictures :-) unfortunately, we were not able to have breakfast on our last day as we had to leave very early. However, Judy prepared a lunch box for us which was really really nice.

Thanks again, Judy and Gary for this wonderful time, we had a blast and will definitely come back :-)

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Judy B, Owner at Bostrom's B&B On Little Beach Bay, responded to this review, June 15, 2014
Lovely host,...gosh Sven, I'm blushing!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Taunton, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 10, 2014

I rarely go away on holiday and decided that this year that was going to change, I took a month off and headed out of the UK on an adventure. As I was travelling solo I had decided that staying in B&B accommodation might be a more friendly experience than hotels. First stop - Bostrom's B&B. What a wise decision that was! Judy made the start of my holiday fabulous. The welcome was warm; my room was a delight; the breakfasts were delicous and the accommodation in general was thoughtful - I couldnt think of anything that would have improved my stay. I loved the view, the wildlife, enjoyed Judys company and that of the other guests, I saw lots of wildlife and was disappointed that my itinerary meant I had to move on after 3 nights. Maybe one day I shall have time to go back, I hope so.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Jane A
Judy B, Owner at Bostrom's B&B On Little Beach Bay, responded to this review, June 12, 2014
We were disappointed you had to move on so soon as well. We look forward to your return!
Pitt Meadows, Canada
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Where should I start? From the moment we walked in the door of our suite, we knew we had found someplace special. From the four poster bed, heated bathroom floor, flatscreen TV, comfy couch, WIFI, sauna, hot tub on our own private deck, to the delicious breakfasts served up every morning, everything was above standard, way above standard. I definitely would recommend this to anyone wanting to get away; if you want to be pampered and have all those extra touches that make this place so special.

Room Tip: The fern room is its own suite, highly recommend booking this room
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Judy B, Owner at Bostrom's B&B On Little Beach Bay, responded to this review, May 30, 2014
I am thrilled that you chose Bostrom's B&B for your elopment. I wish you all the happiness in your years together.
Waterloo, Canada
Reviewed May 23, 2014

One can only echo the other high ratings given by other guests. My brother and myself, both seniors and separately, have toured the world and were "blown away" by the substantial gourmet breakfasts, homemade snacks, access to a well stocked kitchen, very comfortable accommodations ensuring a good night's rest, our two suites including separate bedrooms, bathrooms, decks with patio furniture and attention to luxury detail. The main purpose of our trip was for whale watching and re-connecting with familiar areas not seen for many years and Judy was a superb help in directing us to achieve our goals. We were guests there for the first week in May and it was difficult to leave...first class at reasonable rares...highly recommended.

Room Tip: Because we were travelling "off season" rates were almost half but regardless, the ameniti...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Judy B, Owner at Bostrom's B&B On Little Beach Bay, responded to this review, May 24, 2014
And perfectly wonderful guests! Great to have met you Vera!
Canton of Zurich, Switzerland
Reviewed May 18, 2014

Our suite was spacious, perfectly equipped with a barbecue provided on the patio, and the guests are offered a hot tub, sauna, billiard table, games, books, videos, etc.

Judy, the owner is a perfectionist, and I mean this in the most positive way. Her attention to detail is unbeatable, whether I am thinking of the binoculars, the rain gear or the eco-friendly products she provides. She knows how to spoil her guests. And the breakfast! OMG how delicious was that!

For me there is a very relevant criterion, what makes a good accommodation; the fact that my pooches may join me on my vacation. For my girls there were cookies and bowls waiting on the counter and a dog pillow I wanted to lie down on. One can reach walking trails within minutes. Judy normally charges a one-time cleaning fee of $20 per stay with canine guests and donates the money at the end of the year to the Wild Pacific Trail Society. She never charges for service dogs. Thank you!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Judy B, Owner at Bostrom's B&B On Little Beach Bay, responded to this review, May 20, 2014
Thank-you for the awesome review. I loved meeting your amazing dogs and hearing about all the skills they have obtained for rescue. What a team! Awesome!
Victoria, Canada
Reviewed April 21, 2014

March 2014.
Judy made the most wonderful breakfasts including Gary’s crab one morning. The weather was little rainy until the day we left, but we had a GREAT time hiking and seeing the ocean views from Ucluelet and Pacific Rim National Park. A equal pleasure to be at Bostrom's--sauna, hot tub, pool table, fireplace, books, games. And especially sitting and watching the ever changing oceanfront view of sea lions and eagles. After all that, a sound sleep on a very comfortable bed. They had every amenity you could think of. Judy and Gary are the best hosts. No wonder they had a full house. The Wild Room was lovely with a large bathroom. We highly recommend Bostrom’s as the nicest B&B we've been to. A lovely holiday.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Barbara A
Judy B, Owner at Bostrom's B&B On Little Beach Bay, responded to this review, April 24, 2014
It was great to meet you both and I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay. Looking forward to seeing you come up over the mountain again someday!
Vancouver
Reviewed April 14, 2014

My boyfriend and I spent a birthday weekend away at Uclulet and booked the Trail suite at Bostrom's B&B. What a gem! We loved the beautiful decor and design of the building and our room, the amenities such as the hot tub and sauna, the view... and the wonderful hospitality. Judy baked us a birthday cake (so sweet!!) and it was divine... as were both breakfasts. We'd highly reccomened staying here for a peaceful retreat by the ocean - and we'll be back for sure!!

Room Tip: Trail Suite is wonderful - so beautiful!
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Judy B, Owner at Bostrom's B&B On Little Beach Bay, responded to this review, April 16, 2014
We're looking forward to your return!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ucluelet
Wickaninnish Inn and The Pointe Restaurant
Water's Edge Shoreside Suites
Bayshore Waterfront Inn
Bayshore Waterfront Inn
#6 of 11 in Ucluelet

Been to Bostrom's B&B On Little Beach Bay? Share your experiences!