We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ucluelet
The Outside Inn - Country Cottages & Barn Lofts
Thornbury, Canada
“Perfect”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I stayed in one of the loft suites, which was impeccably clean, fully self-catering, with fridge, micro, outdoor bbq, a very comfortable bed, and no WiFi....not a bad thing. The Innkeepers are friendly and hospitable...reception was fast and friendly, and you can get surfing instruction from Jay too.

Weather permitting, there are trails, and a firepit. The place is quiet, comfortable and serene...and Mr T, the resident cat, may become your friend.
I would have stayed longer, but the weather wasn't great......this inn was.
I recommend it......without reservation.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank Nigel G

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Victoria, Canada
Reviewed July 17, 2013

What a great place! We had such a good time.The owners/operaters were so kind and informative. You honestly could base your whole trip right out of their office...they offer so much to do!!! Me and my husband stayed in the "love nest" Cedar Loft. The property was well cared for both outside and in :)....with a Very generous rate to boot. we will be back.
Oh!! and not to mention the cutes lil cat Mr. T WE LOVED HIM SO MUCH!!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Barbie A
Reviewed June 11, 2013

We stayed in the cedar loft, it was clean, cozy and very comfortable. The young family that owns/runs the resorts are a pleasure to deal with. The resort is a 5 minute drive from down town uclulet and just as close to the beaches as down town Tofino. The price was great and so was the atmosphere. This will be our regular place to stay without a doubt!

• Stayed June 2013
Victoria, Canada
Reviewed May 26, 2013

After Lord knows how many times I have passed this place, I checked it on line. I booked a night and off my wife and I went. We arrived at the door to find the self appointed "Guard cat" in front of the door. As i got out of the car the door opened and the manager was standing there. I am sorry I cannot remember the mans name. HOWEVER-- He was more than kind in giving me the lowdown on the place and it was a refreshing change the have a person inquire as to what i wanted to do with my time while there. Too make a story short, he showed us to our cabin-- let us in and said if in need just get see him. The cabin was beyond spotless. Everything we needed was there. These people go that extra mile and the are more than deserving of your business. The price was so good, I felt like I was almost ripping him off. We stayed in cabin 1 and in the future I will be going there whenever I can. I only wished I could have stayed longer.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Geneva, Geneve, Switzerland
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Beautiful cottage, reasonable price.
Nice garden.
Close to a little nice beach.
Hosts are really nice.
Took surfs lesson for one morning, was great ! You even can keep the board in the afternoon if you want to continue by yourself.
A bit outside of the town but great place !

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 19, 2012

Our family stayed in one of the cabins. Cozy and had everything we needed. For a family to find accom under 150$ great find will be back in may.

• Stayed March 2012
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed September 20, 2011

I loved Mr. T the Cat, so friendly! Great place to stay. Beautiful beach right across the road and friendly owners. Thanks for the great stay :)

Room Tip: when checking in they asked if I wanted a hot plate, pot and pan ect for cooking. It was really hand...